Update

Ok! I've decided I'll do these updates every 10 chapters or so because uhh idk

SIDE NOTE THANK YOU for 300 reads and over 50 likes! I would've never imagined this book got so much popularity. So thank you thank you thank you!!

Some things that I definitely would've changed if I had better writing skills:
MAKE G MORE ISOLATED. I'm so disappointed in myself on how I've written G's character but I've never written a 'bad boy' type character.

Anyways, I'm rambling. Lets get into the update!!!

Chapter 1 -
Frisk is introduced as the protagonist as the city of Asriel sets up. The origin story of the city is that once the monsters broke free from the barrier, they helped turn a nearby village into a city. There are four districts; Autumn, Springdale, Snowdin, and Hotlands, meant to represent each season. Frisk is pulled into the alley by a wanted criminal in Autumn, but before she gets killed, she outsmarts the monster. When the police arrive, Frisk meets G and Undyne, two characters that grow to ne her friends. G makes a crude remark and Frisk puts him on his place, much to Undyne's amusement. They offer Frisk medical help for her injuries, and she accepts.

Chapter 2 -
After accepting help, Undyne praises her work on the criminal. In the meantime, on the way to the hospital, G asks Frisk about her family. She refuses to answer so G tells her about Kitty Cat to make her feel comfortable. That backfires because she finds out that G was in jail and is working off his years. Once they get to the hospital, they meet Catty, who mistakes them as a couple. This is also where G sees the cuts on Frisk's wrist. He asks about them and Frisk only tells him how long ago they were. Once they get to the station, Undyne has Frisk answer some questions about her encounter with the monster. Once they are done, Frisk gives Undyne a hug, who is shocked by her kind gesture.

Chapter 3 -
Frisk is ordered to stay home by Catty, who leaves her a voicemail with orders. Catty also leaves a recommendation to go to a 'café' called Sweethearts. Frisk decided to go there and once there, she runs into G and Kitty, who she meets for the first time. They find out that Catty plotted them to go on a blind date, making them go together and paying for the meal. Afterwards, while they were walking through a parking lot, they were attacked by two monsters. One was captured by G, while the other one pointed a gun at Kitty. At the last moment, Frisk leapt in front of Kitty and got shot near her heart.

Chapter 4 -
This one wasn't very good. Frisk woke up in a hospital, nurses explaining what happened. G took Frisk to the hospital and demanded that she go into surgery. When they refused, he punched the wall and demanded again. They finally said yes, and if they were o wait, Frisk probably would've died. Kitty Cat, G, and Undyne visited. Frisk confided in G, saying that she felt responsible for everything, being human and all.

Chapter 5 -
A compilation of a bunch of attacks aimed at Frisk. Also noting that G was ignoring her the whole time. The last attack, where her soul was forced out of her body, was the last straw. Undyne offered Frisk to stay at her place, but Frisk politely declined and shamed them for assuming she was weak. G finally offers Frisk to his place, because Kitty was alone, usually during the day. Frisk accepted and thanked him for saying the right thing.

Chapter 6 -
Frisk woke up to Kitty tugging at her sleeve. G told her everything that she needed to know before leaving. Frisk and Kitty played through the day until G burst in, saying they needed to go. He came to late, though, because they were trapped by three monsters. G teleported them to Undyne's place, who wanted to have a talk with Frisk about G.

Chapter 7 -
Undyne told Frisk that G loved her and she shouldn't break his heart. Frisk told Undyne she didn't know how she felt about G. After their talk, they went into a secret bunker Undyne had. G told them about an unknown person's plan to kill off humanity, and Frisk had a hunch about who it was. When asked about it, she played dumb. The chapter ended as Undyne claimed they should seek help from Alphys.

Chapter 8 -
Frisk asked Undyne who Alphys was. Undyne blushed and G claimed that Undyne liked Alphys. She said only two people go to Alphys. Frisk said she wanted to go and G said she couldn't handle it. Undyne told both of them to go, but Frisk pulled her aside and said if Undyne wanted to see Alphys, she should go. Undyne told Frisk she lied; there was a safer way that two people could go. Frisk said that was perfect and stepped through the portal. Once they got there, G got knocked unconscious. Luckily, there were magic rocks lining the cliff they were on that Frisk used to heal G.

Chapter 9 -
After teleporting with G, Frisk arrives at Grillby's as G explains it used to be in Snowdin, but Grillby moved it to the Hotlands as most monsters lived there. Frisk meets Grillby, a fire monster with a warm heart (pun intended). He told them he could help them, but only after hours. In the meantime, Frisk meets a monster who gives her enough alcohol to get her drunk. She went up to G and Grillby and Grillby had the idea to ask Frisk about G. She called him attractive and said she was confused about her feelings for him before falling asleep. She finally woke up 3 hours later and Grillby teleported (oven teleported) them out of there.

Chapter 10 -
Also not one of my best chapters. This chapter explained all of the things that G and Frisk went through, like lava and cliff climbing. Once they reach a cave, G says to take a break. He confronts Frisk about what she said drunk- but she didn't remember anything. They hear voices and it turns out it's Undyne and Kitty Cat, who end up reuniting with G and Frisk at the end.

Okay! Now that that's done, I have to announce I'm going to a camp with no cell phones allowed, which unfortunately means I can't post for 5 days. I'm sorry, but I can't do anything. I might sneak onto my phone and post in three or four days, but no guarantees.

Anyways, I love you all! That you for reading and voting! *mwah mwah*

-Lille