[10]

Teleporting from Grillby's was nothing like G's. Instead of feeling like her soul was chopped from her body, a warm sensation filled her body.

She felt as if she were floating to wherever he was transporting them to.

When they finally reached their destination, Frisk sighed, relieved that it was nothing like the portal she jumped through earlier.

She looked around and realized the place they were in looked exactly like the map Undyne gave her. She reached into her pocket only to find it empty.

Panic engulfed her before she looked and saw G holding it. Letting out another sigh of relief before blushing, Frisk realized that he would've had to reach into her back pocket to get it.

G turned to her. "So, we're right here," he said, pointing in the middle of the map, not too far away from the lab, "And that means we need to go East." he concluded. Frisk wondered if he was talking to her or himself.

It hardly mattered, anyway.

As they started on their journey, Frisk finally understood what Undyne meant by dangerous. They had to jump on rocks to avoid falling into lava, climb cliffs full of sharp rocks and avoid falling into a certain abyss that seemed like it went on forever.

Finally, they stopped to rest in a cave. The whole time they were moving forward, it was silent. Frisk was thinking about the person who was behind the whole plan. She was positive that it had to be them. On the other hand, G was thinking about what drunk Frisk had said earlier.

"I don't know if I looooooooove him......"

He convinced himself that it was nothing, that she was just spouting nonsense. But looking at her now, he thought, "Maybe it was true..." If so, he was going to kill Undyne. He hated how everyone could read him. G cleared his throat and whispered to Frisk.

"Was it true?" He said. She looked at him in confusion. "Was it true? What you said at Grillby's?" She blushed, realizing that G was talking about when she was drunk. "What did I say?" She said in a soft voice.

A bead of sweat began to form on G's forehead. "Well, uh...." He continued. "You called me an attractive skeleton and that you'd probably kiss me right there and then, and you also said how Undyne told you...." He trailed off when he noticed Frisk.

Her face was scarlet from embarrassment and her jaw dropped. "I-uh, I-" She stammered. You're an idiot, Frisk! She was thinking. "I don't know, uh- it's just- I-" G noticed how uncomfortable she was and shrugged it off.

"Welp," he said, standing up. "Let's get going." Frisk didn't look at him as she stood up and they began their walk through the cave.

"Hey, G?" Frisk asked as they were walking blindly. "Yeah?"

"Why do you call me Tulip?"

G laughed. "I don't know. Why not?" He said, trying to shake off his nervousness. "Because I have a name and my name is Frisk."

G just shrugged. "It's just a nickname. Nothin' to it." Frisk sighed and they walked on. After a while, the bruises she had gotten from climbing started to ache. Of course, she didn't tell G that.

Instead, she took out a small cloth sack full of the rocks from earlier. When she realized that they could heal whoever held them, she took a handful of red stones and a handful of yellow ones.

She plucked a red one from the bag and the familiar warm sensation took over her as the rock glowed red. Once she felt fine again, she put it back in the sack and kept walking.

They had been walking for a long time before G stopped. "Hey, what-" He clamped a hand over Frisk's mouth and signaled for her to listen.

Frisk did so. In the distance, she heard voices. Familiar voices.

Undyne.

Frisk started sprinting to the voices. "Frisk!" G called after her. "What are you doing?"

She ignored him.

"Frisk!" G shouted, only to be ignored again. He ran after Frisk, who was sprinting towards where G didn't want to go. 'What is she doing?' he wondered. G had shushed her only because he was worried that the voices belonged to the people he didn't think were friendly. And now Frisk was running away from him.

When Undyne and Kitty finally came into view, Frisk's soul was filled with so much determination she ran fast- faster than she ever ran before.

"Undyne!" She cried, voice filled with relief that her friend was safe. Once Undyne saw Frisk, she started running too. "Frisk!" She shrieked, amazed that she wasn't dead.

Once they reached each other, they shared a warm embrace. "Is G...?" Undyne asked. Frisk suddenly realized she left her friend behind. "Oh, shoot..." Frisk mumbled before running back in the direction she came from.

G had lost sight of Frisk and instantly panicked. "G?" He heard her call. "I'm here!" He replied.

Frisk reached G, who was standing still, scared of losing her. Once she came into view, G wrapped her in a hug. "Don't do that, Tulip..." He was saying. Frisk looked up at him. She said only one word.

"Undyne."

G looked at her, shocked. "Wha-?" He managed before Frisk grabbed his hand and started running again. G blushed and followed her, laughing. By the time they got to Undyne and Kitty Cat, they were both in laughing fits.

When Undyne saw G, she hugged him, just like she did to Frisk a moment ago. On the other hand, Frisk picked up Kitty and the two giggled as they hugged. As soon as Frisk put her down she noticed G and squealed.

"Hey, Kitty Cat!" G said, picking her up as well. "My lovely, little Kitty Cat!"

Once the excitement died down, Undyne looked at them in admiration. "I'm impressed you two aren't dead." She said. G smirked. "It's gonna take a lot more to get rid of this guy." Frisk rolled her eyes and took out a sack. "Undyne, you have to see these," She was saying. Undyne peered into the bag curiously and gasped when Frisk took out a red stone and started to glow.

"There were a bunch of different colored rocks that were lined up with soul colors," Frisk explained. "When I touch the red one, it heals my injuries." She gestured to her smooth wrist which was free of scars. Both G's and Undyne's jaws dropped.

"Welp, it seems like you both could handle yourselves, so I don't really need to bother on telling you how I got here," Undyne said, chuckling. G narrowed his eyes. "So, exactly how did you get here?" Undyne choked. "Well, um,"

Frisk saved her. "Undyne had a theory on how to follow us in another group of two! That's what we were talking about when I pulled her aside." Undyne sent a silent thank you to Frisk, who winked.

G looked at them skeptically before shrugging. "Well, I can't get mad at you Undyne," He said shaking his head.

"Except I can get mad at you. For what you told Tulip here."

Undyne's head snapped to Frisk, who was blushing. "It's a long story," she said, while G just laughed.

Words: 1208
Hai everyone!!! I don't have anything to say today, so I love you all! *muah muah*