[11]

As they walked to the lab, the unsettling feeling in Frisk's stomach only grew. It seemed as if her paranoia and anxiety had a voice. It was like if Frisk was arguing with herself.

'You know who it is, so why not tell G and Undyne?' The voice said.

'No, they're better off not knowing.' Frisk replied.

'You already know what's going to happen if they catch you, so why are you going with them anyway? You're just a burden to them.'

'Stop it.'

'No! You're useless to them! All you've done is create more trouble.'

'I said stop!'

'Do you really think they care about you, Frisk? G only likes you because you saved Kitten.'

"STOP!" Frisk screamed, her hands flying to her temples. Both Undyne and G looked at her worriedly as she curled up into a ball on the ground.

"....Frisk?" G said softly. No cigar. "Hey, punk." Undyne tried. No reaction. Kitty waddled over. "Fwisk?" She mumbled, concern in her voice. But not even the cuteness could snap Frisk out of the daze she was in. All they heard were her muffled sobs and she squeezed her eyes shut.

After a moment, G just shrugged and picked her up, holding her in his arms. She was still crying. They continued to the lab, G holding Frisk and Undyne holding Kitty.

Soon after, Frisk had passed out. Undyne checked to see if she was still breathing, and after they made sure she wasn't dead, they started walking once again.

_____________________________
Meanwhile, in Frisk's dream, she was chained up. "Someone! Please help me!" She screamed, but after a while, nobody came. (A/N: heheheh) After enduring endless struggling, a voice finally spoke. A familiar, eerie voice.

"Let's see, shall we?" They spoke.

Frisk froze and memories of her and them flooded back.

"Let's see how much you've stopped them from succeeding."

A small screen appeared in front of Frisk. It was the night when she met G. He shrugged off Frisk questions, and she saw the anger in his eyes when she wouldn't cooperate.

It flashed then to each attack, and how she was powerless to stop them.

She looked at the screen for a very long time before speaking.

"This...isn't what happened," Frisk spoke in a soft voice.

It wasn't. Frisk remembered each event with G as clear as glass. She wasn't powerless, she did stop the monsters, and G hadn't been mad at her that day they met.

"What?" They asked, voice raised in suspicion.

"They're...illusions..." Frisk continued, looking at the screen in amazement. What she saw was another Frisk, helpless and weak, getting almost killed. "I outsmarted each monster I've encountered. Which means you....you're lying."

They only laughed. "Did it take you that long to figure that out, Frisk? The clips may be illusions, but think again the next time you're having a fun time with your 'friends'..."

Frisk's confident smile fell as she listened to them cackle.

"See you soon, Frisk....."
______________________________

G sighed before Frisk sat up at an alarming pace, causing G to drop her.

She yelped when she hit the ground, looking around her. "W-Where am I?" she asked, voice confused.