[16]

Frisk cried harder as G stormed towards her.

"G! G, please, resist this!" Her voice echoed in the large room. Her sadness affected everyone there.

Everyone but G.

As he neared her, something happened.

His eyes widened and changed to normal. "Fris-" he said. Frisk stared at him hopefully before something resembling a glitch turned him back to a bloodthirsty savage.

Undyne called out to Frisk, telling her to fight back, or something. Frisk didn't listen. She wouldn't hurt G, even if he killed her.

He summoned an army of bones and sent them towards Frisk in groups of 10. Frisk managed to dodge most of them, occasionally taking a hit in her shoulder or leg.

She had an opportunity to defeat him when he turned away to look at Gaster, but Frisk refused to fight. She could tell G was still in there, he just wasn't in control. As if it were all a dream.

She dodged more attacks, getting wearier each time. Soon, she was exhausted, and she collapsed on the cold metal floor.

G strode towards her, bone in hand. Frisk saw, in his eyes, that the G she loved was still watching.

He grabbed her by the neck and stabbed the bone into her heart.

And Frisk screamed.

Her scream echoed off the walls, covering ever one with the pain she endured. She screamed, and everything poured out.

How Gaster and Chara wrongly experimented on her.

How she lived in constant fear after the reset.

How she kept everything to herself when they were going to the lab.

Every single moment in her life where pain was the outcome was shared with every person who was in that room.

Everyone, of course, but G.

Or...maybe not.

G stumbled back, his eyes producing tears, which were full of love and affection for Frisk. He dropped all his other attacks. A moment passed before he started whimpering, starting to lose control.

Meanwhile, Undyne scrambled over to Frisk, who was on her deathbed.

Frisk spied a syringe with red liquid in it on a nearby table. The label read; DT.

Of course.

Frisk pointed at the syringe, muttering to Undyne she needed to hurry up.

Undyne followed her haze and reluctantly took the syringe, walking back with a confused expression.

Frisk's fish friend had no idea what she was about to do, and if she did know, Undyne would never have participated.

".....inject......" Frisk spoke hoarsely. She was running out of time, and Undyne hesitating would cost Frisk her life.

Undyne injected the DT into Frisk, and as soon as she did, warmth, power, and determination flooded through Frisk's veins.

Frisk collapsed, in pain, both mentally and physically exhausted. She reached out to Undyne before her soul began to crack and eventually dessicate.

Then... there was black.

Frisk looked around. She could only see herself if she looked down. Everything else was black. She knew where she was.

It was the remains of her mind. If she wandered around and imagined something, it would appear.

Determination glowed off of Frisk's skin as she imagined a reset button. She imagined the small star on the wall, back when she lived. She remembered how she felt that time, scared, but adamant.

Finally, a small button appeared 5 feet away from Frisk. The word RESET was plastered on it; shiny, yet unsettling.

Frisk took a step forward before death-like pain engulfed her. She cried out as she took another step forward, the pain all over doubling. It was unbearable.

She was running out of time.

She took a third step, two more from being able to touch the reset button.

Poor, Poor Frisk.

Their voice cut through the air as Frisk froze. She had hoped they wouldn't come back after her last episode.

But here they were. The eerie voice that was implanted into Frisk's mind was deep, and it covered her in fear.

She had to focus. Before it was too late. She managed another step towards te button and let out a cry of pain. It felt as if ten thousand knives were being cut into her back.h

"Poor Frisk."

Frisk tried to shut out the voice, but it just added to the pain she was going through.

"Pained by scientists, just because of your soul color."

She tried to focus. Focus on the reset button. G, Undyne, and her life depended on that button.

"Fallen in love only to have it ripped from you."

She took another step. Her left leg went numb. She felt the silent tears fall from her eyes, a reminder of why she needed to reach the button.

"It's not your fault, right? It's not your fault you were born with a red soul."

As Frisk took another step, she finally cried. She cried for herself, she cried for Gaster and Chara, for G, for Undyne and Alphys, for Kitty, for Mettaton.

"But you're wrong."

She cried for the immense amount of pain, not only the physical pain she was enduring, but the mental pain.

"All the pain you've endured is for a reason. You deserved it."

Frisk reached out her hand, a desperate plea for saving. For someone, anyone, to save her. She felt as if her hand was under water, resisting her want- no, her need- to just press the damn button.

As soon as her hand hovered over the word RESET, the world around her started swirling with light; white leaking into every nook in the darkness.

Frisk saw a flash of black; a moment where, in all of the nothingness, there stood a girl, their hair in a braid, their red, bloodthirsty eyes drinking in the sight of Frisk as blood seeped down their black dress.

And as quickly as they appeared, they was gone. And Frisk smiled.

Because she knew she would never see them again. She would hear them, but at least Frisk finally saw them one last time.

"Goodbye for now, Frisk."

Now, the room was blanketed in white. A single word floated in front of Frisk's face, written in loopy, elegant handwriting.

Reset?

Words: 1095
Whatt two chapters in a day lezzgo!!!! I'm sorry this chapter was short, but you know what, I'm proud of it, and I may have wanted to leave you guys on a cliffhanger muahahhaha.

Also, side note, unfortunately I'll be traveling for the next few days and I don't know when I can update. I've actually been in Ohio visiting family and now I'm going back home, which is on the other side of the world (which means funky time differences) I'm really sorry but I won't get wifi in a few days. ☹️

I've been getting so much support and encouragement lately, and I absolutely needed it. It's been a stressful time lately, and writing, at least for me, is very therapeutic.

Anyways, thank you so much for reading and voting! I love you all so, so much!

*mwah mwah*