Chapter 43: Perfection

I could feel the hammering of my heart inside my chest as Jake pulled up towards his house, the fast repeating beats ringing in my ears and no doubt Jake's too. No words had been spoken between us since we left the Cullen house. Neither of us had mentioned what was going to happen, we just knew. The only physical contact we had was Jake holding onto my hand as he drove, occasionally kissing over my palm and the back of my hand, his hot skin warming me.

Jake brought the car to a stop and looked over at me. His eyes were filled with lust and love and I couldn't help the dull ache that settled in my lower stomach at his gaze. He leaned over the console, his left hand coming round to cup my cheek as he pulled me in for a sweet kiss, my eyes fluttering closed as our lips touched.

When he pulled away he looked over my body again, a smile spreading across his face, before he climbed out of the car and ran around it to get to my door for me. Whilst I waited I felt the blush crawl over my cheeks as I thought of the way he looked at me... it was actually happening.

I felt the cool night air hit my arm as Jake opened my door for me, the breeze cooling down my heated body. He offered me his hand and I took it so he could pull me up from my seat and once my feet were on the floor Jake swooped me up into his arms, "Whoa, Jake what are you doing?" I asked half way through laughing as he shut the car door behind us with his foot.

"Making you feel special." He said, finishing it with a big cheesy grin.

I rolled my eyes playfully. "I already feel special." I told him as I reached up to caress the side of his face.

He stopped in front of his door and I wrapped my arms around his neck to hold myself up as he got his keys from his pocket to open the door. "It's your night, baby."

The blush returned.

Jake allowed me back on my feet once we reached his bedroom. I stepped out of my heels and walked further into it, my hands in front of me as I fiddled with my rings. Jake's curtains were open allowing for the moon to flood in and illuminate the room, every surface covered in a faint white glow.

I heard Jake close the bedroom door and then I felt his presence behind me before his hands were placed on either side of my waist. He began to delicately run his fingers up and down my sides before gathering my hair and moving it all over one shoulder. Along my exposed neck he began to place open mouthed kisses, gradually making his way down towards my shoulder. My head tilted to the side and I let out soft moans to the glorious feeling of his lips and tongue against my neck.

His hand found the zip on the side of my dress and I felt him hesitate, silently asking permission if he could pull it down. I nodded and sighed contently as he pulled the zipper all the way down and then slowly slid the straps of my dress over my shoulders. My dress hit the floor with a light thump leaving me standing there in nothing but my white lace thong.

I felt Jake's eyes on me entirely as he moved round to stand in front of me and before I knew it my hands were undoing the buttons of his shirt slowly, moving the white material back over his hard, muscular shoulders. He shrugged off his shirt and dropped it a little way away from us. He bent down slightly and lifted me up, my legs instantly wrapping around his torso as he turned around and walked us over to his bed. He laid me gently on my back, our eyes never leaving each other's as he shifted us into the middle, his large body hovering over me.

One of his hands caressed down my side as he leant in to connect our lips. They moved together passionately as a burning ache began to spark between my legs, the same I had experienced the night before Jake left. I broke the kiss to breathe and Jake began to kiss down my neck and between my breasts and back up slowly, leaving trails of loving kisses along my skin.