Prologue

May 4th, 2015

Harrison stood in one of the biggest churches in California. Next to him was Mark Hamill and three other men next to Mark who was Peter Mayhew, Anthony Daniels, and Kenny Baker.

On the side that Carrie would soon be standing on was her maid of honor Meryl Streep and three other women next to Meryl Streep who was her half sisters, Joely and Tricia Fisher, and her other friend Penny Marshall.

Debbie walked into the church and walked all the way down the isle to crouch next to the last pew so that She could get a picture of Carrie when she walked down the isle.

Then, the double doors opened and all of the guest stood up. The music started playing and Harrison finally looked up. He didn't want to look up because he knew that once he saw her, he would cry. Well, he did.

She was beautiful! She had a rose gold wedding dress that had a two inch long train behind it and black heels to go with it. Her hair was done in a French braid that laid on her left shoulder and she was wearing the necklace that Harrison had gotten her the night he asked her to be his girlfriend.

It was the premiere of A New Hope. Carrie was tired of all the people at the party so she walked outside onto the balcony.

Harrison watched her walk out.  "Now's the time," He thought to himself. Without thinking another second, he walked out onto the balcony.

Carrie heard the footsteps and turned around. Once she turned around she saw him. She'd been in love with this man since she ran lines with him at the audition.

"Hey, Carrie," He said with a nervous smile. Carrie smiled and looked at him. "Hi Harrison." She said.

This is it.

"Carrie, since I met you, I've been deeply in love with you," He pulled the necklace out of his pocket.

"Carrie . . . . Will you be my girlfriend?"

Carrie took the necklace in her hands and smiled. She told Harrison a while back that her two favorite colors were rose gold and black. He remembered. She also told him that if she were to ever marry someone, she hoped that the wedding would be done in those colors.

The necklace had a black chain with the letter C in rose gold. A tear rolled down her cheek and she squeezed the necklace.

"Yes, Harrison, I will be your girlfriend."

Carrie's dream came true. The groomsmen had black tuxes with rose gold ties along with Harrison. Carrie's bridesmaids had black dresses that came down to their knees and rose gold heels. In honor of how Harrison and Carrie met, Star Wars, the bridesmaids had their hair done in space buns.

Once Carrie's father let her go, she walked up to the alter to stand in front of Harrison. Once she got up there, Harrison took her necklace in his hand and traced his thumb over the rose gold C. After he did so, the service began.

♡♡♡

Carrie and Harrison met to cut the cake. Carrie got to cut the first piece. She told Harrison to open his mouth so that she could feed him the first piece. Once he opened his mouth, she started to move the cake to his mouth. He closed his eyes and was about to bite it. But once he bit down, there was nothing there. He quickly opened his eyes and saw his new wife enjoying the first slice of cake.

Harrison then cut a piece and shoved it right into her face. She wiped her eyes and tried to hold back a laugh as her husband was laughing up a storm.

That's when she took her opportunity to cut a piece and shove it into his face. Now he was quiet.

"Not so funny anymore, huh?"

He wiped his eyes, shook his head, and held out his hand for her to shake.

"Fair game?"

She nodded her head and put her hand out to shake his but right before their hands could touch, she grabbed a piece she had just cut and slapped it on to Harrison's hand.

"Honey, I don't play fair." She said causing the whole room to laugh.

Harrison shook his head. "Ok, sweetheart, let's go clean us up."

He led her to a room for them to wipe their faces and hands off. "You think you're so funny, don't you?" Harrison asked while trying to hold back a smile. "Yes, I do. But you love me because of my sense of humor." Carrie said.

He finally let himself smile and nodded his head. "Yes, I do. You're very adorable, Carrie. I love you." He said. Carrie smiled and kissed him. "I love you too, Harry."