Chapter 11: The Forest.

April 7th, 2016.

Today was their first day of filming the Endor scenes.

Carrie sighed as she stood in the middle of the forest in camouflage. "It's so hot out here."
She said and Mark nodded in agreement.

"I know, I can barely stand it."

Finally, they were ready to film their first scene of the day. It was the bike scene, the one Carrie hated. It was so boring.

Carrie and Mark got on the bike, starting their long day of filming.

🐬🐬🐬

After filming that scene, Mark had to go and film a scene on the Death Star. Meaning, Carrie could go to her trailer for a little while.

She walked through the door and smiled, Harrison fixed her breakfast. "This is really for me?" She asked and he nodded.

"Of course. How did the scene go?"

"We filmed my least favorite scene today but we have new costumes for Endor. They are green camouflage and they are very loose. Which means, my bump isn't really that noticeable in it."

"That's really good because I've noticed that your bump is growing." He said and she smiled. "I know, isn't it exciting? It's all becoming so real!" She exclaimed and Harrison chuckled. "I can't wait." He said.

"Neither can I. I love you, Harrison."

"I love you more."

🏋🏼🏋🏼🏋🏼

Carrie went out to get pizza and when she came back, she was almost in tears from laughing. Harrison was outside, behind their trailer, lifting weights.

After putting the pizza in the trailer, she headed back outside and he was still lifting weights.

"What the heck are you doing?" She asked while still laughing. "Lifting weights." He answered, putting the weights down. She giggled and wrapped her arms around his waist.

"I've got pizza in the trailer, I know you're hungry." She said and he nodded.

"I am, let's go."

💖💖💖

After eating, Carrie and Harrison went to film an Endor scene that took place at night. The one where she and Han are at the huts, after Luke tells Leia they are twins and their father is Darth Vader.

"I-I can't tell you."

"Could you tell Luke, is that who you could tell?!"

"I-"

Carrie turned around, her back toward Harrison. He began to walk away, but had a change of heart and came back.

"I'm sorry," he muttered. Carrie turned around, here eyes still full of tears.

"Hold me," she said then ran into Harrison's arms.

"Cut!"

Harrison looked down at Carrie then kissed her.

"I love you," he said and she smiled.

"I love you too."