Chapter 21: Work, Work, Work.

May 29th, 2016.

"Harry... wake up." Carrie said and Harrison groaned, turning over and wrapping Carrie up in his arms.

"I don't want to get up, Carrie, please don't make me."

She frowned and looked into his eyes. "Harry... we have to get to set. Come on, get up." She said.

He sighed, getting up with her. "I don't like you right now." He said.

"Too bad."

•••

After Carrie filmed her scene with Mark, Harrison walked over to her. "You did great, sweetheart." He said and she smiled.

"I see your over your morning grumpiness?"

He nodded, "Yes, I am. Now, want to go get lunch?" He asked and she nodded, taking his hand and walking with him.

"Where do you want to go?"

"Papa Tony's Pizzeria," she said, "they have the best cheese pizza in the whole world."

Harrison chuckled, "Papa Tony's it is!"

•••

After eating pizza, Carrie and Harrison had to do a scene together.

"Will it hurt?"

The crew worker laughed as he put the squib on Carrie's arm. "No, miss fisher-" "Ford." She interrupted.

"Mrs. Ford, the squib will not hurt. It just makes your arm look like it's exploding!"

Carrie sighed, "That's reassuring."

She rolled her eyes and Harrison sat down next to her on the ground. "Hey, relax. I've had many of these, the don't hurt." He said.

"Are you sure?"

"Sweetheart, if it hurt, do you really think I'd let them put one on you?"

She shook her head. "No..." she said and he kissed her cheek. "You'll make it. I love you, champ." He said then stood back up.

"I love you too."

•••

"It really didn't hurt." Carrie said as they walked back to their trailer. Harrison smiled and gave her hand a squeeze. "I know it didn't." He said and she playfully slapped his arm.

"You know I was nervous about it." She said and he laughed. "You mean scared?" He asked.

"Nervous, not scared! Nervous."

He shook his head, "Whatever floats your boat."