Epilogue

December 14th, 2017.

"Carrie and Harrison Ford, the stars playing Han Solo and Princess Leia, have just arrived on the red carpet."

"Harrison! Harrison!"

"Carrie! Carrie!"

Harrison had his arm around Carrie as they walked down the red carpet, lights flashing everywhere at them.

"I'm going to go talk to some reporters, and answer questions." She said and he nodded, kissing her cheek. "Me too. I'll see you in a bit. I love you." He whispered.

"I love you more."

She watched him walk away then walked over to Kevin Frazier, the reporter at Entertainment Tonight.

"Hey, Carrie!"

"Hi. Wow, everyone's going crazy." She said and Kevin laughed. "Well, it's only the premiere of the biggest movie of the year." He said and Carrie laughed.

"Yeah, you're right."

"So, how's your son Matthew?" Kevin asked and Carrie smiled. "He's great. He's talking now. He says, mommy and daddy, Baba, teddy, and Han Solo."

Kevin laughed. "He really says Han Solo?" He asked and Carrie shook her head. "No, but he's saying a few words. He can stand on his own but he's not walking." She said.

"Are you nervous about him walking?"

"No, not really. I'm kind of excited about it. Harrison's already baby proofed the house for him and I've got my camera out waiting. All we need now is him walking."

Kevin laughed. "So, about the movie. Are there any plot twists in it?" He asked. Carrie gasped and looked around for George Lucas. "Uh... um... no comment." She said and Kevin laughed.

"I'll take that as a yes. Now, in the trailer, we saw Han Solo active. I'm guessing that means he got unfrozen?"

Carrie nodded. "Yes, Han Solo did get rescued. I can answer that." She said and Kevin nodded. "That's great! Thanks for talking to me, Carrie." He said.

"Anytime, Kevin."

•••

After the movie, Carrie and Harrison went to the after party.

"I'm going to change into something more comfortable." Carrie said and Harrison nodded. "Ok, I'll be waiting." He said. Once she came back, they hit the buffet.

They had shrimp, sushi, casserole, anything you could think of. Harrison got some shrimp and Carrie got a salad. They sat down at a table with Mark and Marilou.

"What did you guys think of the movie?"

"I loved it," Harrison answered Mark, "I thought it came together very nicely."

"Me too. It's kind of cool if you think about it. After everything we went through those few months of filming, we got that movie in return. It's incredible."

"I agree." Harrison said then they continued to eat. After eating, Harrison took Carrie's hand.

"Care to dance?" He asked. Carrie giggled and shook her head. "No, I can't dance." She said and Harrison frowned.

"Just a slow dance. Please?"

She giggled, standing up. "Fine. But I better not make a fool out of myself." She said and he kissed her.

"You won't."

•••

Carrie and Harrison made it home at two in the morning. Right when they got home, they went to bed. They would pick Matthew up in the morning.

"Carrie?"

Carrie turned over to look at Harrison. "What's up?" She asked.

"I'm so happy that we met from those movies. I really could not imagine my life without you." He said and she smiled. "Aw, Harry! I couldn't imagine my life without both of my boys. You and Matthew." She said.

"Me either. I love you, Carrie."

She smiled, "I love you too Harrison."

The sequel will be out later today 😄