Chapter 18: The Pond.

May 10th, 2016.

After what happened on Sunday, Harrison had Carrie do a lot of resting on Monday, since they didn't have work. But now, they had to go back to work. They're filming the scene where Leia tells Han that Luke is her brother.

Carrie was in her dressing room, getting ready for the scene, when there was a knock on the door. "Come in!" She yelled.

Harrison came into the room and Carrie smiled. "Hey, you." She smiled.

"Hey, beautiful." He said then stood behind her. He put his hands on her shoulders and looked down at her hair.

"Braided crown again?"

She laughed, "yeah... I guess they don't like to change things too much."

"That's ok... you rock the braided crown." He said and she smiled. "Thanks Harry... now, are they ready?" She asked and he nodded.

"Oh yeah, they sent me in here to tell you. Let's go."

Carrie giggled and took his hand, following him out of the dressing room.

•••

"Cut!"

Harrison helped Carrie up and hugged her. "You did great." He said and she smiled. "Thank you, you did too." She said then he walked with her to her dressing room.

"I'll let you get ready for the next scene. I love you, Carrie."

Carrie smiled and kissed him. "Love you too."
She said then went into her dressing room. Harrison smiled and went to his own.

Carrie sat down and took a sip of water. Then, she looked at her schedule to see what the next scene would be.

The next scene was the one where she and Harrison take over the base. She smiled, they'd done this scene once before... but she messed up on her lines at the end. But this time, she was going to make sure that wouldn't happen again.

•••

After staying in her dressing room for ten minutes, she went to watch them get the scene together. She loved watching them get everything ready. The lights, camera, setting... it was so cool.

After standing there for a little while, she felt a pair of arms wrap around her. She knew who it was.

"Harry," she smiled and he kissed her cheek.

"They're setting up?"

She nodded, "Yeah. We've still got about fifteen minutes."

He nodded and took her hand. "Follow me." He said.

She giggled, "Will we be back in time?" She asked and he grinned.

"Of course we will... now come on."

She shook her head and followed him into the forest.

"A few weeks ago, I went for a little walk. As I was walking, a found the most beautiful pond you will ever see."

When they got there, Carrie smiled hugely. "Oh, Harrison! It's so pretty!" She exclaimed and he chuckled.

"I know... sit." He said as he took a seat himself on a rock. She sat next to him and laid her head on his shoulder.

"We need to come here more," she said.

Harrison wrapped his arm around her, "that will be just fine."