Chapter 4: Valentine's Day!

February 14, 2016.

Carrie woke up and Harrison wasn't in the bed next to her.

"Harry?"

She grabbed her phone and saw what day it was and smiled. February 14th, 2016, Valentine's Day.

She got out of bed and Harrison came in with a tray of food.

"Get back in bed, I've got your breakfast."

She smiled and he laid the tray on her lap. On the tray was a cinnamon roll, a small bowl of fruit, and orange juice.

"Breakfast in bed?"

"Happy Valentine's Day, sweetheart."

Carrie smiled and he leaned down to kiss her. "What time do we have to be on set today?" She asked.

"12pm until 8pm." He said and Carrie sighed. "Ok . . . Thanks." She said. He smiled and kissed her again. "Before set, we'll go out to get lunch. How does that sound?" He asked.

"It sounds great."

He smiled and laid next to her in the bed. "How's the baby?" He asked and Carrie giggled. "The baby's doing great. I just hope it likes the breakfast you made me, I know I do." She said.

"I hope you like it, I got up at six am to fix it."

Carrie smiled. "You went through all of that for me?" She asked. "Of course I did, and it was all worth it just to see the smile on your face." He said.

"Thank you, Harry. I love it."

He smiled and got out of bed. "Where are you going?" Carrie asked. "To shower, is that ok?" He asked. Carrie slowly nodded. "Yeah, but can you take my tray please?" She asked with a smile. Harrison smiled and took her tray. "Yes, I can." He said.

"Thank you, honey. I love you."

"I love you too, Carebear."

●●●■■■●●●■■■●●●

After lunch at taco bell, Harrison and Carrie went to cast call.

"Ok everyone, welcome to our cast call for February 14th, 2016, and Happy Valentine's Day. We are shooting the scene where they are preparing for the battle of Endor. So, all of the rebels get to your places. Carrie, Mark, and Harrison, get to your places as well.

Carrie went to her dressing room for a drink of water and saw a note on her door.

Dear Carrie,

Since we are on set, I can't do anything big for you for Valentine's Day. But, I will do as much as I can to make you happy. I hope you love what I have in your dressing room for you! Dang, I've already said too much. I love you, sweetheart.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Love, Harrison.

Carrie smiled and took the note off of her door. She opened her door and gasped. There was a big teddy bear sitting in her chair. The teddy bear was holding a bouquet of roses and a box of chocolate.

She picked up the flowers and saw a note inside.

Dear Carrie,

Surprise! I hope you liked it all! I wish I could've been there to see the smile on your face!

Or maybe I am . . .

Carrie looked up from the note and tilted her head. "Harrison Ford, are you in here?" She asked with a smile.

Harrison stood from behind the couch and Carrie ran over to him to hug him.

"Thank you so much, Harry."

"You're welcome, Carebear, but you haven't even seen the best part. Squeeze the teddy bear's left paw."

Carrie tilted her head and walked back over to the teddy bear. She squeezed the paw and the teddy bear said in Harrison's voice, "I love you". Carrie gasped and her hands shot to her mouth.

"Harrison, oh my gosh!" She exclaimed with tears rolling down her cheeks. Harrison smiled and walked over to her to wipe the tears off of her face.

"Happy Valentine's Day, sweetheart."

She smiled and kissed him. "I love you so very much." She whispered and Harrison smiled and squeezed the teddy bear's paw. "I love you," it said. Carrie smiled even bigger and hugged him.

"Now, get ready for the scene. I'll see you in a bit."

Carrie nodded and Harrison walked out of her dressing room. She smiled and started getting ready for the scene.

□○□○□○□○□

After the scene, they all got an hour break. So, Carrie went to Harrison's dressing room.

She walked in and Harrison was sitting on the couch, watching the football game. She sat next to him and kissed him on his cheek.

"You ready for your Valentine's Day present?"

Harrison looked at her and smiled. "Carrie, you didn't have to get me anything." He said.

Carrie nodded her head. "Yes, I did." She said then pulled out a little box. "Here you go, Harry." She said with a smile.

He took the box from from her and opened it. It was a wooden pocket knife. He smiled and looked at her.

"Carrie, I love it. Thank you so much."

Carrie smiled and laid her head on his shoulder. "You're welcome, thank you for everything you did for me. I love you so much." She said and he placed a kiss on top of her head.

"I love you too, Carrie."