Chapter 20: Write 'Til You Collapse.

May 17th, 2016.

Carrie was laying in bed writing when Harrison came back from Peter's trailer.

"Whatcha writing?" He asked, laying next to her in the bed.

"After we get done filming, I want to publish a book. So, I'm writing down ideas for stories." She said and he smiled, wrapping an arm around her.

"You're very lucky that you can write, Carrie, I can't even write a postcard." He said and Carrie looked at the paper.

"Postcards..." she whispered then started writing some stuff down. She smiled hugely and gave Harrison a huge hug.

"You gave me a great idea! Thanks, Harry."

He tilted his head and chuckled, placing a kiss on Carrie's cheek. "I have no idea what I did, but you're welcome." He said.

Carrie giggled and wrote some more. Then, she put her notepad down and looked at Harrison.

"I'm hungry." She said and he took her hand, leading her to the kitchen.

•••

After lunch, Carrie got right back to writing. A couple of hours after, she walked into the living room where Harrison was.

"There she is. Done writing?" He asked and she nodded. "Yes, I know what I'm going to write the book about. I'm going to start writing in a few weeks." She said and he smiled.

"What's it about?"

"You'll find out when I publish it."

He grinned lopsidedly and took her in his arms. "I love you so much, Carrie Ford." He said and she giggled, placing a kiss to his lips. "I love you more." She said. He shook his head, kissing her forehead.

"Impossible."

•••

Harrison and Carrie went to Olive Garden for dinner and Carrie was more than happy.

"Ok, Harrison, seriously. Why'd you bring me here?" She asked and he smiled, taking her hands in his.

"We're here to celebrate you being pregnant again."

Carrie smiled, squeezing his hands. "Thanks, Harry... but I have a question." She said and he nodded. "Ok, shoot." He said.

She giggled, "I still want to adopt."

He nodded, looking into her eyes. "Ok. But, can we wait at least a year after this one?" He asked, pointing to her stomach.

"Of course. I just wanted to let you know that I was not done with that idea."

He smiled and nodded as their food came.

•••

Carrie was reading a book when Harrison walked into their room.

"Dang, Carrie, I thought that you would be done with words for a while after all of that writing you did today."

Carrie giggled, closing the bed as Harrison laid back. "Sleepy?" She asked, running her hands through his hair.

"Yeah, that's why I'm in here. Can you turn off the lamp?" He asked and she turned it off, laying back and closing her eyes.

"Goodnight, Harrison."

"Goodnight, Carrie... and goodnight baby Ford."