Chapter 6: Vacation From Set.

March 5th, 2016.

Carrie was sitting in her trailer, on her laptop, when Harrison walked in.

"Hey, sweetheart."

Carrie looked up at him as he came and kissed her forehead. "Hi, Harry. What were they filming today?" She asked.

"Luke and Vader, fighting scene with the emporer. All week."

Carrie sighed, closing her laptop and putting it up. "That means we're free for a week. What should we do?" She asked.

"We can fly out to Hawaii for a little vacation?"

Carrie looked at Harrison, a smile growing on her face. "Are you serious?" She asked and he nodded.

"Dead serious. Start packing, I'm going to tell George that we'll be gone for a week."

With that, he walked out of the trailer. Carrie smiled and started packing bags.

✈️✈️✈️

That night, Carrie and Harrison were aboard a plane from Canada to Hawaii.

"I can't believe we are really doing this." Carrie said and Harrison smiled. "We deserve it. We've been working hard the past couple of months." He said and Carrie smiled.

"You're right, we do deserve this."

Harrison smiled and laced his fingers with hers. "I can't wait to get to Hawaii. We're going to arrive in the middle of the night, I know, but we've got the whole week." He said.

"The whole week in Hawaii, just us."

Harrison smiled and placed a kiss on her hand. "I love you." He said.

"I love you too, Harry."

🌺🌺🌺

Harrison and Carrie woke up at noon, immediately going to the ocean.

"Surprisingly, this is the first time I've ever been to Hawaii."

Harrison looked at her. "Really?" He asked and she nodded. "Yep, this is my first time here." She said.

"My mom brought me and my brother here when I was eighteen and he was fifteen. I loved it here but Terry hated it."

"Mom took me to Greece a year before me and you met. Todd would have came but he was with dad in New York."

Harrison smiled. "I've been to Greece before. Only once. Mom and dad brought me when she was pregnant with Terrance, I was only three so I don't really remember." He said and Carrie smiled. "That's so cute. We should go after we get done with filming." Carrie said and he nodded.

"Sounds good to me."

🌅🌅🌅

As the sun was setting that day, Carrie and Harrison were laying on the sand.

"This is so beautiful." She said and he smiled. "Not as beautiful as you." He said and she giggled. "I'm flattered." She said.

"You should be."

Carrie playfully slapped his chest and he kissed her.

"I love you, Harry."

"I love you too, Carrie."

☀️☀️☀️

Early that morning, Carrie and Harrison took a nice, long walk on the beach. Carrie and Harrison both held their flip flops as they walked in the sand.

"I love the feeling of sand between my toes. There's no better feeling."

Harrison smiled and held her hand. "I agree, especially during the sunrise." He said and Carrie looked over the water at the sunrise. "I wish we could stay here forever." She said and he laughed.

"George expects us back in Canada for filming, Carrie."

Carrie sighed and sat in the sand, followed by Harrison. "I know, I know. We've got to go back." She said.

🏖🏖🏖

For lunch, Carrie and Harrison ate at the hotel.

"I've got to admit, this hotel has a nice restaurant."

Harrison took another bite and nodded. "I agree. This food is great!" He exclaimed. Carrie giggled and took a sip of her lemonade. "Tonight, I want to go swimming in the hotel pool." She said and he nodded. "Sounds good to me. That was my favorite part about going out of town when I was little. The hotel pools." He said and she giggled.

"To be honest, I was the same way. I would look forward to it." She said.

After eating, they went up to their room to change into bathing suits then went down to the hotel pool. Once they got down there, it was just them.

"Yes! The whole pool to ourselves!"

Carrie giggled and got into the pool. "Oh, it's warm." She said with a relaxed sigh.

"It is, really?"

Carrie nodded and Harrison got in, smiling from the warn water. "I love heated pools. I once went to this hotel in the winter, and the pool was indoors so I assumed that it would be warm. I got into the pool and it was freezing!" He exclaimed and Carrie started laughing.

"That's hilarious!"

"Yeah, it's hilarious now . . . But not when it happened."

Carrie swam to him then floated beside him and Harrison did the same.

"This is so nice," Carrie whispered with a smile.

"I know, so relaxing."

"I love you, Harry."

"I love you too, Carebear."

---

I know that Return of the Jedi wasn't filmed in Canada, but I'm using my imagination. 😉