Chapter 14: It Is Not Your Fault.

April 23rd, 2016.

Carrie watched Mark Hamill as he did the scene with Darth Vader and the Emperor on the Death Star.

She and Harrison didn't have a scene to do today and she didn't want to stay in the trailer. So, she decided to watch Mark.

After the scene was over, he walked over to Carrie. "Hey, Carrie. What's up?" He asked.

"Nothing. I didn't want to stay in the trailer all day so I decided to stay over here."

"Ok. Well, I'm hungry."

Carrie laughed. "Me too. I'll go get Harrison and see if he wants to get something to eat."

Carrie walked into the trailer and didn't see Harrison. She tilted her head and started walking in. As she walked further, she heard a noise. It sounded like sobs. That's odd, she thought.

She walked into their bedroom and Harrison was face down, sobbing into the bed. Seeing him like this tore her heart into a million pieces.

I feel horrible, she thought, he's been trying to keep strong for me since I'm a mess but really, he's hurting too. He's hurting too and he probably feels like he's not allowed to since I am. Heck, he probably feels like he has to be my backbone. I feel horrible!

Slowly, Carrie walked into their bedroom. She knelt down beside the bed and put her hand on Harrison's back. He jumped up and Carrie shook her head.

"I'm here," she whispered, "let it out."

"Carrie..." he whispered and Carrie nodded. She got on the bed next to him and let him lean against her shoulder.

As he continued to cry, Carrie cried too.

"I'm sorry, Harry," she whispered, "this is probably all my fault."

He shook his head. "No it's not, sweetheart." He said and she nodded. "I'm sure it is." She whispered.

Harrison frowned and looked into her eyes. "Is that why it's been so hard for you to get over it? Because you think it's your fault?" He asked.

"I don't think it's my fault," she said, "I know."

He let a few tears roll down his cheek and he took Carrie into a hug. "None of this is your fault, Carrie," he said, "none of it. I wish you wouldn't feel like it is, because it's not."

"I can't help it," she whispered.

He sighed, "I know, sweetheart." He said.

After a few minutes, Carrie spoke up. "I told Mark that we would go to lunch with him." She said.

"I'll text him right now and say we're not coming." Harrison said, getting out his phone. Carrie nodded and watched him. Once he got done, she laid her head on his chest and fell asleep.