Chapter 22: Cravings And Tears.

June 2nd, 2016.

Carrie woke up to no Harrison. She frowned and got out of bed. When she went to the kitchen, she saw a biscuit and a note.

Sorry I'm not there. Mark wanted me to come over and watch a movie with him. If you want, you can come on to Mark's trailer and hang out with us. After you eat your breakfast, of course.

- Your Harry ❤️

Carrie smiled and ate breakfast. Afterwards, she decided to watch some tv. Then, Harrison came home.

"Hey, sleepyhead."

She smiled and he sat next to her on the couch. "Hi, Harry. What did you and Mark watch?" She asked. "Ride Along. It's a really good movie, I want to watch it with you one day." He said.

Carrie nodded then laid her head on Harrison's chest. "How much do you love me?" She asked and he looked at her.

"More than mice love cheese, why?"

"Can you go to the store and get me some pickles? Please?" She asked and he smiled, kissing her forehead. "Of course I will. I'll be back soon, I love you." He said.

"I love you more."

•••

Carrie was in the living room watching Friends when Harrison came home.

He sat on the couch next to her and handed her the jar of pickles. "For my princess." He said.

"My hero." She kissed him then quickly opened the jar, eating a pickle and happily sighing.

"Cravings?" He asked and Carrie nodded. "Yeah, cravings. Pickles are my number one at the moment." She said.

Harrison nodded and went to kiss her, but made a face instead.

"What's wrong?" She asked. "The pickles," he said, "your breath stinks."

"Geez. Thanks, Harry. Because every wife loves to hear that come out of her husbands mouth." Carrie said then started crying.

"Aw, Carrie! I didn't mean it like that." He said, taking her in his arms. "I know you didn't, it's just these hormones getting to me." She said.

He nodded and kissed her head. "I love you, beautiful, and I would never try to hurt your feelings." He said. "I know, it's ok." She said.

He smiled and kissed her cheek. "I'm sorry." He said.

"It's ok."

•••

"I'm tired." Carrie said, looking over at Harrison. He nodded and stood up. "Ok. Let's go on to bed." He said and together, they walked to their room.

"Goodnight, Harry." Carrie said and Harrison kissed her. "Goodnight." He said.

"I love you."

He smiled, "I love you more."