Chapter 3: I've Got News . . .

February 3rd, 2016.

"So, if you are not Mark Hamill, Carrie Ford, or Harrison Ford, then you can go to your trailers."

Carrie went to her dressing room to get ready for the scene. They were shooting the scene where Luke tells Leia that she's his sister and Han gets upset because he thinks that Luke and Leia love each other.

Carrie sat in her chair after she got her costume, hair, and makeup on. She stared at herself in the mirror, wondering how she was going to tell Harrison the news.

What news you may ask?

The news that-

"Carrie," Harrison said as he knocked on her door. Carrie got up and opened the door. Once she opened it, she saw her husband standing in front of her.

"They're ready for the scene." He said. Carrie nodded and Harrison saw the nervousness in her eyes.

"Hey, carebear, are you ok?"

Carrie nodded her head. "I'll be fine, let's go do that scene." She said as she smiled. He took her hand and they walked to the set.

|||■●■●■|||

"Hold me,"

Carrie ran into Harrison's arms then about ten seconds later, they yelled cut.

"Cut!"

Carrie slowly let go and she still looked upset like she was suppose to in the scene.

"Carrie, what's wrong?" Harrison asked. He knew she wasn't just acting. She was upset before they even started shooting today.

"Harry, we need to talk." Carrie said. She took his hand and led him to the trailer.

They both sat down on the couch and Harrison held her hand.

"Harrison, I . . . I'm pregnant."

Harrison smiled and stared at her. "Really? Are . . . Are you serious?" He asked.

Carrie nodded her head and he smiled bigger. "Carrie, I'm so happy!" He exclaimed. Carrie smiled.

"You're happy?" She asked.

He nodded his head. "Yes, I am." Then he realised why she was upset.

"Carrie, you thought that I wouldn't be happy?"

Carrie slowly nodded her head and he hugged her.

"I am so happy and I'm excited. Are you happy?"

Carrie smiled. "Yes, of course I am. Harry, I was so scared that you wouldn't be happy." Carrie said.

Harrison smiled and kissed her. "Do you know how long you've been pregnant?" He asked.

"Two weeks." She answered and he smiled. "Ok. Well, we've got to go back for the scene where you get shot in the arm." Harrison said. Carrie nodded and they headed back up to set.

~~~●|●~~~

After a long day of shooting, Carrie laid on the couch and yawned.

Harrison came over, lifted her feet up, sat on the couch, and dropped her feet on his lap.

"Tired?" He asked as he started massaging her feet. She let out a relaxed sigh and smiled. "Yes, I am. This massage feels so good, thank you." She said.

Harrison smiled and continued massaging her feet. "So, George said that he thinks we'll be done with shooting in the middle of May." Harrison said.