Chapter 7: Back To Work!

March 10th, 2016.

Carrie stood on the balcony and stared at the ocean. This was her last day in Hawaii.

Harrison woke up and walked onto the balcony, wrapping his arms around her.

"Good morning, beautiful."

"Morning, Harry."

The waves hit the shore so beautifully, Carrie hated that she had to leave.

"George called and said that we are going to shoot the last of the Jabba scenes these next two or three weeks."

Carrie nodded. "Ok, that's fine..." She said.

"You sad about leaving?" Harrison asked as he kissed the top of her head.

"Yeah, I am . . . I love set, you know I do, but I'm going to miss this little island..."

"I know," Han kissed her on the head again, rubbing her back gently, "I know."

💧💧💧

Carrie and Harrison walked into their trailer after being gone for almost a week.

"Well, here we are..." Harrison said. "Back to work!"

"Yep," Carrie sighed, "back to work."

Harrison smiled and kissed her. "We couldn't stay there forever, Carrie." He said.

"I know, but it sure was nice."

"It was nice, I agree, but we've got to get back to work now."

"You're right..."

"George wants us up at 6:30 am tomorrow. I suggest that we go on to bed." Harrison said and Carrie smiled.

"Ok, let's go."

🌅🌅🌅

"Who are you?"

"Someone who loves you."

"Leia!"

"Cut!"

Carrie got off of the floor and helped Harrison up.

"Just a few more takes then you're done for the day." George said. "Ok, sounds good." Harrison said. "Take five everyone!" George yelled out then walked off.

"I'm going to get a drink." Carrie said and Harrison nodded. "I'm coming too." He said as he chased after her. Carrie giggled and took his hand in hers.

"I love you," she smiled.

"I love you too, angel . . . More than you will ever imagine."

✨✨✨

After a long day of filming one scene, Carrie and Harrison collapsed onto their bed.

"Carrie . . . I've got something to tell you..."

"What's wrong?"

"I'm going to talk to George about getting my character killed off in this movie."

Carrie jumped up and stared down at him. "What?! Why?!" She exclaimed.

"Because . . . I don't know . . . I don't want to do it anymore."

"So what you mean is, you don't like the movies?"

"Not really," Carrie rolled her eyes, "I don't know, Carrie!" He exclaimed then jumped off the bed.

"That's how we met, Harrison! Through these movies! You're telling me that you simply don't like these movies anymore?"

Carrie was upset now, her eyes were tearing up.

Harrison sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "Carrie?" He asked softly. Carrie dropped her head and shook it.

"Princess, look at me."

Carrie looked up at him and he took her hands in his. "I've been thinking about doing this a lot lately . . . But, if you don't want me to, I won't. I won't do it if it means you'll be mad at me,"

Carrie sighed. "I'm not mad, I'm upset. Our whole lives together have been from these movies and with you saying that your done feels like your done with me." She said.

Harrison shook his head. "That is not it at all. Carrie, I love you so much. I just . . . I don't want to do this anymore. I want to move on. I don't feel like I'm enjoying this like I should." He said.

Carrie slowly nodded. "It's whatever you want to do, but I really wish you wouldn't." She said.

"I'll think about it."

Harrison took Carrie in his arms and they stayed like that until finally, they went to bed.