Chapter 24: Picnic By The Pond.

June 18th, 2016.

Carrie walked on to set and saw Anthony Daniels.

"Hey, are you ready to start filming today? You don't look so good." He asked and she nodded. "No, I just had some bad morning sickness today. I'll be fine." She said and he nodded.

"Where's Harrison?"

"He left earlier than me today... he's probably in wardrobe." She said and he nodded. "Well, I'll see you later. I've got to start getting my parts on." He said and she laughed.

"And I got to get into wardrobe too. Bye, Anthony."

"Bye, Carrie."

•••

After Carrie got ready, Harrison walked into her dressing room.

"Hey, beautiful."

She smiled and walked over to him, taking him into a hug. "Hi, Harry. I've not seen you all day." She said and he nodded.

"I know. But it'll be worth it later."

Before she could ask him what that meant, George Lucas was knocking on her door.

"Time to film, let's go!"

She took Harrison's hand in hers and smiled. "Let's go." She said. He nodded and together, they walked onto the set to start filming for the day.

•••

After the last shooting of the day, Harrison took Carrie aside.

"After you change out of your Leia clothes, go home and take a shower then meet me at the pond."

Before she could respond, he was already walking away. She giggled and shook her head before going to wardrobe.

Once she was done getting ready, she went to the pond.

"Harrison?"

Once she got there, the sight in front of her made her burst into tears. There was a blanket laid down with candles on it and a picnic basket.

"Harry!" She exclaimed once he walked over to her. "Surprise." He whispered and she smiled hugely, taking him in a hug.

"Oh, I love you so much." She whispered. He smiled and kissed the top of her head. "I love you more. Now, let's eat dinner." He said.Then, he pulled out some chicken casserole.

"Wow. That looks so good."

He laughed and pulled out a fruit salad as well, along with two cans of sprite.

"Dinner is served." He said and Carrie got a plate of chicken casserole and a bowl of fruit salad.

"Harry, this is really good." She said and he nodded, eating some as well. "Thanks, Carrie. I'm glad you like it." He said.

"Like it? I love it!" She exclaimed and he smiled. "I'm glad. I really wanted to do something nice for you, Carrie. I love you." He said.

"And I love you."

Next chapter starts the three part ending. Are you guys ready for it? I've already started on the sequel and I'm pleased with it. I hope you guys will like it too! Thanks for reading!

- Kendall 💖