Chapter 16: One Year.

May 4th, 2016.

"Happy one year anniversary, Mrs. Ford."

Carrie opened her eyes and Harrison was standing on her side of the bed with a plate of food in his hand. "Breakfast in bed?" She asked and he nodded, setting the plate in her lap.

"Aw, thank you! Happy one year anniversary to you too, Harry."

Carrie began eating and looked at Harrison with wide eyes. "Don't we have to work today?" She asked and he shook his head. "Nope. Mark and David do, we get the day off." He said, climbing into the bed next to her.

"Well, that's nice. What do you want to do today?"

Harrison thought for a moment then looked at Carrie, a big smile on his face. "Let's go bowling." He said.

"Bowling? Are you serious?"

"You don't want to do that?"

Carrie looked at him and tilted her head giggling. "Sure, that's fine. But I want to go to the movies after, then to the shoe store, then to the book store, then to dinner." She said and Harrison looked at her with a blank expression.

"Th-That's fine... but the bowling alley first, right?"

She giggled and kissed his cheek. "Yes, we'll go there first. But before we go, I want to finish my breakfast that my amazing husband of one year made for me." She said and he nodded.

"Fine by me, sweetheart."

•••

After going to all of their destinations, they went out to dinner at Texas Roadhouse.

"Yes, I want two cheeseburgers with a side of cheese fries." Carrie said then looked at Harrison, waiting for him to order.

"I would like the same thing as her, but I would like to add bacon onto my cheese fries." He said and the waiter took their menus then walked away.

"I love this place," Harrison said, "everything here is so good. I cannot believe that you've never been here."

"Well, when your mother is a famous movie star, you don't exactly eat things like this, or go places like here." She said and Harrison nodded, taking her hand from across the table.

"Thank you for putting up with me for a year. We've been through some pretty hard things this past year, but I'm so glad you stuck by me. I love you, Carrie."

Carrie smiled, "I love you too."

•••

After dinner, Carrie and Harrison went back to their trailer on set.

"Today was so much fun, Harrison, we should do stuff like this more often."

Harrison smiled and kissed her. "I'm glad you had fun. I love you, Mrs. Ford."

"I love you more, Mr. Ford."