Chapter 10: Busy Day.

April 1st, 2016.

"Bye, mom, happy birthday again."

Harrison woke up after Carrie hung up the phone.

"Wishing your mom happy birthday?" He asked and Carrie nodded, walking back over to the bed and laying next to him. "Yes... I feel bad that I couldn't be with her." She said and Harrison wrapped his arms around her.

"Carrie... she understands."

"I know, but still... it makes me feel horrible."

Harrison sighed and kissed her. "I know, sweetheart. We better get up, George won't be happy if we're late." He said and Carrie sighed.

"You're right... let's get ready!"

📓📓📓

"Before we begin filming today," George began, "I have an announcement I would like to make. We are going to add another couple of months to filming. We hope that the last day on set will be July 14th, 2016. Any questions?"

Nobody said anything and George clapped his hands.

"We'll start rolling in ten minutes. Get ready everyone... we have a long day ahead of us."

🎬🎬🎬

Carrie was laying out in the sun when Harrison came up behind her.

"Getting a tan, princess?"

Carrie jumped then laughed. "Yes, I am. I'm starting to lose my tan from Hawaii so here I am." She said.

Harrison chuckled and sat in the sand next to her. "They're filming the scene with Mark and that monster thing in Jabba's palace right now." He said causing Carrie to laugh.

"Ok, so that means we could be waiting for another two hours." She said causing both of them to sigh.

"I have an idea. Let's go to our trailer to watch a movie. We can also invite Peter Mayhew." Harrison said and Carrie smiled.

"Can we invite Warwick Davis? The little kid who plays Wicket the Ewok? He's so cute and I want him to feel like he belongs..."

Harrison smiled. "Of course we can." He said.

🎆🎆🎆

Later that night, Carrie walked Warwick to his trailer then went back to her own.

"That little Warwick is hilarious." Harrison said causing Carrie to smile.

"I know... I love that little kid so much." She said. "Seeing you with him makes me more excited about you being pregnant. You're so good with him, Carrie." He said and Carrie blushed.

"Thanks, Harry..."

Harrison kissed her then looked at the phone. "Pizza for dinner?" He asked and Carrie nodded. "Yep, you know it." She said then Harrison picked up the phone, dialing Papa John's number in.

🍕🍕🍕

After a night of eating pizza and watching TV, Harrison and Carrie finally went on to bed.

"Sleep well, we've got to get up early tomorrow. We've got a whole two weeks of filming before we relocate."

Harrison nodded then yawned. "Ok, goodnight. I love you." He said.

"I love you too, Harry."

---

Ok, I'm working on a new project!! 👏🏼👏🏼It's different from anything I've ever read or written, so I'm sort of taking a risk... but, besides being beyond nervous about it, I'm really excited! And I hope you like it! I'll hopefully publish it either later today or tomorrow. Thanks for reading everything else I've written so far as well! 😄❤️

- Kendall 💖