Chapter 23: Makeup Is Key.

June 6th, 2016.

Carrie loved sitting in the dressing room with her makeup artist, Mikayla Martinson. She had become a great friend of Carrie's these past few years.

"Ok, darlin'. The makeup looks pretty on you."

Carrie looked in the mirror and smiled. "It looks alright. Thanks, Mikayla." She said and Mikayla smiled. "You're so welcome, darlin'. I'm sure that hubby of yours will love it!" She exclaimed.

Carrie giggled, "I'm sure he will." Then there was a knock on the door. "Come in!" She yelled. Harrison walked in and smiled at the sight of Carrie.

"Wow."

"I'm going to go tell George that we are done with your makeup. I'll be back soon." And with that, Mikayla was gone.

Carrie giggled and stood up, walking over to Harrison. "How's the makeup look?" She asked with a small smile.

"Carrie, you look gorgeous."

She smiled, wrapping her arms around him. "You think so?" She asked and he nodded. "Oh, yeah. You're absolutely beautiful." He said.

She nodded with a wider smile then Mikayla walked in. "Sorry to interrupt, hun, but George wants to look at your makeup. I'll take you to him." She said.

Carrie nodded then patted Harrison's cheek. "I'll be back. The scene should be starting soon, so be ready." She said. Harrison nodded and placed a kiss on Carrie's hand so he wouldn't mess up her makeup.

"Ok, I love you."

"I love you too."

With that, Carrie left her dressing room with Mikayla. "I think you did excellent." Carrie said. "Darlin', I think I did too. But let's see if the man himself agrees." She said. Carrie nodded, walking down the hallway with her.

Then, they reached the creator himself. "Hey Mikayla, hey Carrie." He said. "Hey, George." She said then Mikayla cleared her throat.

"How's she look?"

George inspected her face and nodded. "Looks great. Go get Harrison, we're ready for the scene." He said.

Carrie nodded, making her way back to her dressing room.

•••

After a long day of work, Harrison and Carrie went back to their trailer with Harrison fixing dinner.

"It smells good, babe." She said, entering the kitchen. He smiled, taking the meatloaf out of the oven. "It does doesn't it? Let's just hope it tastes good." He said.

Carrie giggled, sitting at the small, dining room table. "I'm sure it will." She said. Then, he put the meatloaf on two plates and sat down at the table.

Carrie tasted it and a huge smile appeared on her face. "Wow, Harry, this is great." She said and he grinned. "You think?" He asked.

"Try It."

Listening to his wife, Harrison tried it and smiled just like her. "Wow. You're right." He said. "I know I am." She said, eating some more.

Harrison smiled and they both finished their dinner.

•••

"If we have a girl, what would you want to name her?"

Harrison looked over at his wife and smiled. "I've always liked the name Stevie. Like the queen of rock and roll." He said and Carrie smiled. "That's beautiful." She said, laying her head on his shoulder.

"What about you? What would you want to name our daughter?"

"Maybe... Sophia."

"Sophia? Wow, that's very elegant." He said, a smirk appearing on his face. "Ok, boy names." She said.

"Matthew. You?"

"Harrison, that's been my dream name for a boy since I was little!"

He laughed, "Seriously? That's so cool how we both love the same name!"

Carrie nodded. "I know. Well, I'm kind of tired. Can we go on to bed?" She asked. He nodded.

"Yep, come on."