Chapter 2: On Set In January

January 28th, 2016

Carrie had just changed out of the goldon bikini and she was freezing!

The worst thing about wearing the stupid bikini was that she had to wear it in January!

She sighed and sat in her chair in her dressing room. She heard her door open and saw through the mirror Harrison walking in.

"You ok?" He asked as he started massaging her shoulders.

Carrie stared at herself and him through the mirror.

"No . . . I'm cold."

Harrison stopped massaging her shoulders and sighed. "Come with me." He said.

He took her hand and led her to their trailer. "Sit on the couch. I'm going to go get a blanket, fix some hot chocolate, and I'll put in the movie It's A Wonderful Life."

Carrie smiled, grabbed his hand, and kissed it. "Thanks." She said.

He smiled and left to go get the blanket.

《♡■♡■♡■♡》

In the middle of the movie, Carrie fell asleep with her head on his shoulder.

After the movie ended, he picked her up and put her in the bed. Then there was a knock on the door.

He opened it and Mark was standing there. "Hey, Mark. What's up?" He asked.

"George wants us to do the scene where we get stuck in the trap."

Harrison sighed. "Didn't we do that scene about two or three days ago?" Harrison asked and Mark nodded.

"He found an error in the scene we shot and said that he wants a retake. So, get ready. I'll be back over here in thirty minutes."

And with that, Mark left.

Harrison's costume was in his dressing room so he fixed him a little something to eat and decided to write a note for Carrie just in case she woke up before he got back.

Dear Carrie,

George wanted to reshoot a scene with me, Mark, Peter, Anthony, and Kenny so that's where I am. I fixed some spaghetti and leftovers are in the refrigerator if you want to heat you up some.

If you want, you can come down to set and watch or you can just hang around here. I'll be back in three hours tops from 5:00 pm. I love you

- Harrison.

After writing the note, Harrison sat on the couch until Mark came back and they left to shoot the scene.

》》》》《《《《

Carrie woke up and immediately looked at her phone. It was 6:30 pm. She sighed and got out of bed.

She walked out of their bedroom.

"Harry,"

She said, but no response.

She got to the little "kitchen" they had and saw a note on the counter. After reading it, she smiled and heated up some leftover spaghetti.

After she ate the spaghetti, she sat on the couch and watched her favorite show called Scream Queens.

Not to long after, Harrison walked through the door.

He walked over to the couch and placed a kiss to her forehead. "Hey, sweetheart." He said.

Carrie smiled. "Hi, how was set?" She asked. He sat on the couch and sighed. "It was alright, we got the scene done, but I'm tired." He said.

Carrie smiled and laid her head on his shoulder. "Thanks for leaving me some spaghetti, it was delicious."

He smiled and kissed her forehead again. "Thanks, I fixed it just in case I stayed on set longer than I thought." He said.

Carrie nodded her head and yawned.

"Wow? You're tired?"

She smiled. "Yes, I am. Naps make me tired."

Harrison laughed. "Only you, Carrie."

She kissed him and stood up. "Goodnight, I'm going to bed." She said.

He rolled his eyes and got up. "Well, me too!" He exclaimed.

◇◇◇

Carrie woke up and it was 6:00 am. Cast call was at 6:30 am so she had to wake up Harrison.

"Harry,"

No response.

"Harrison, wake up." She said as she pushed him.

He moaned and Carrie rolled her eyes.

"Harrison Ford, wake up!" She exclaimed.

"Five more minutes, Carrie, God!"

"We don't have five minutes, now get up!"

He sighed and rolled out of bed. "Sometimes, I really don't like you." He mumbled as he walked to the bathroom.

"Good, I'm glad!" She said. She rolled her eyes and went to the kitchen to fix herself some breakfast.

Harrison came out and smelled food. "Anything for me?" He asked.

She shook her head. "No, there isn't."

"Are you really mad at me?"

"Yes, I am."

"Why?"

Carrie stopped cooking and looked up at him. "Because, mom's getting remarried and I need to take it out on somebody."

Harrison's jaw dropped. "What? When did you find out?" He asked.

"After you went to sleep, she called me."

Harrison looked at her and could tell in her eyes that she was upset.

"Do you want to maybe talk about it?" He asked.

"No, I don't."

With that, she stormed into the bedroom to change.

Harrison felt bad. He knew what happened with her mother's second marriage with Harry Karl. He gambled all of their money away and her mother, Debbie, left him. Or he left her, Harrison wasn't so sure.

In fact, Harrison knew very little about what happened because Carrie hated to talk about it and Harrison knew that so he never tried to talk about it with her.

He shook his head and heated up some leftover spaghetti from the day before then Carrie walked in and kissed him.

"Are you still mad?"

"Yes . . . But not at you. I'm sorry, sweety. I shouldn't have put it out on you. I am officially the worst wife ever."

Harrison shook his head and pointed at her. "You are not the worst wife ever. I know how you work, ok? I knew you weren't mad at me, you just needed something, or somebody, to be mad at so you had a reason to be mad. Everything is fine, I'm not mad."

She wrapped her arms around his waist and sighed. "I'm sorry." She whispered. He smiled and kissed the top of her head. "It's ok . . . I forgive you."

Hey everyone! Can I please have some baby name suggestions for a boy and girl please! It would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Love, Kendall 💖