X.07

I got a call early one day. My mom was busy cooking something up in the kitchen while I watched some television in the living room. The phone rang and to my surprise the person calling on the other end hadn't spoken to me in almost over a year.

"Flor, it's Mr. Hasakawa he would like to meet with you and take some photo's if possible." Jim says. I hadn't heard from Jim in almost a year, he was from the agency I was from and usually took care of all the booking for me. 

I stay quiet out of disbelief, no one had called me for booking anymore and the fact that Mr. Hasakawa wanted to take photographs of me was unbelievable.

"You can meet us at the port, we'll be there today around 6."

+

It was an immediate declension for me, one I hadn't needed to think up twice. I knew always in my heart what I loved doing and modeling was just at the top of my list. Before the whole stalking thing had happened I always knew what it was about modeling that I loved. But through my absence I slowly forgot the reason why I'd even started. 

But now back at a studio it was clear as day why I started and that was just because it was something I loved. 

Mr. Hasakawa explained to me that it was a photo book he would want to feature me along with 3 other models he hand picked. I was introduced to all of them and to my surprise I ended up recognizing one of them. 

"Lucky?" I heard myself say. 

He offers me a smile. I had gone to the same school as Lucky when I came here, he was also the guy Megan tried hooking me up with at the party. "Wasn't sure you'd come." He tells me. "I've seen your work." 

I feel myself grow stiff, how did he know I modeled? "You're really beautiful." I didn't have the guts to look him in the eyes anymore and instead focused on whatever Mr. Hasakawa was telling us. 

It shouldn't have come as a surprise to me that Lucky was a model. He was the most popular guy back in our high school, had practically all the girls swooning over him. His big blue eyes and white blonde hair made him stand out from the rest. 

After our pep talk we were allowed to go home and that's when Lucky approached me. "Can I take you home?" He asks. 

To be honest the only reason I told him he could was because I still had painful unwanted memories that came with being at the studio. "Okay." I tell him. 

Lucky starts to walk ahead of me towards the parking lot where I expected a car to be but in it's place was a motorcycle. With a grin on his face he hands me a helmet, reluctant to put it on I gape at him. "What?" He asks. 

"I thought you had a car?" I confess. 

He chuckles. "Is this your first time?" 

Memories of riding with X resurface. He had driven like a maniac but the whole time I had been focusing too much on holding him and just enjoying the feeling of it knowing it was something that wouldn't come again. 

"Flor?" Lucky says, he was waiting for my answer. Instead of replying I see him hop onto his back. "Don't worry. I got you." He assures. 

Letting out a long sigh, I place the helmet on my head and take the seat behind him. Wrapping my arms around the back of his waist I rest my head on his shoulder, from the corner of my eye I can see him smile through the reflection of the mirror. "Let's go." He tells me as he steps on the gas. 

+

It was different. 

A whole other experience. 

Lucky turns off his bike and starts walking beside me to my front door. "Thank you." I tell him. 

He shrugs. "Just happy you came." He says. "Your going to do it right?" He asks.

"Do what?" 

"The photo book." He clarifies. 

"I'm not sure." I confess. 

Lucky nudges me on the shoulder. I stop walking a few steps before reaching my door and turn around to face him. "I still have a week tops to make up my mind." I remind him. 

He chuckles. "I still have hope." 

I was about to say something else when I hear the sound of footsteps approach us, turning my head to the side I catch another surprise. X stood still, watching both Lucky and I, his eyes wandering back and forth. He crossed his arms over his chest and impatiently gave Lucky a scowl. Lucky frowns ignoring him and instead he reaches for me wrapping his arms around me and giving me a quick hug. "Guess I'll see you." He tells me. 

I offer him a smile of apology watching him walk back to his bike. He turns it on placing the helmet over his head and speeds down the block. 

Now it's just X and I. 

I wasn't sure what to say and instead looked over at him in silence. "Is your mom home?" He asks me. 

I raise my brows in confusion. "Yes?" 

He frowns. "Guess I'll go through your window." He comments and starts heading for the back of my house. 

I gape at him, mouth hanging open. "X!" I hiss. 

But he doesn't listen and is already half way down my yard. Rolling my eyes I head towards my house unlocking the door. I hoped my mom didn't wake up and start questioning me about everything that happened today but luckily she was already in her room. 

I head upstairs to mine and shut my door making sure to lock it before I head over to my window. Pulling the curtains away I see X behind the window and I unlock it allowing him to come inside. 

Once he's in my room it's when I start to panic, there's a guy in my room, no actually X is in my room. And it took him less than 3 seconds to find a pair of my panties lying around. 

-tbc-