X.45

Flor

"He left like two weeks ago right?" Megan asks me. 

I look away from the mirror to her. "Oh, yeah." I force a smile trying my best to pretend I was fine. 

But how could I be? 

X was gone. 

He'd left this place behind and me along with it. 

Now it was just me. 

Staring at the vacant house, filling the empty spaces with memories of him. 

"So what are you going to do?" Megan asks. 

Scar

"Your back, Scar." Mr. Hasakawa says as he gives Scar a hug. 

Scar smiles at him looking around the room for one face in particular. "Your really blowing up aren't you?" Mr. Hasakawa tells him. 

He nods, continuing his search through the female models. "Your looking for someone?" Mr. Hasakawa asks. 

Scar smiles. "Yeah this one girl whose been on my mind." 

Mr. Hasakawa smiles. "Your looking for Flor aren't you? She's the most beautiful girl I've photographed in my life." 

Scar's eyes lit up at the sound of her name. "She quit modeling though...so what are you going to do?" Mr. Hasakawa asks. 

X

"Dam this pat is nice." Ski jumps onto the bed while X takes a seat on the couch, lost in thought. 

Rocky sighs walking over to him patting his shoulder. "This place is dope." Rocky smiles trying to lighten up the mood but it doesn't work. 

"My boy be heart broken." Ski shouts from the room. 

Rocky ignores him and instead tries to change the subject. "So when's the next album gonna come out?" 

X smiles. "Soon." 

"I'm glad, you going to be doing big things." Rocky takes a seat beside X. "How you holding up?" 

X shrugs, "I'll be fine." 

Rocky nods, clasping his hands together. "So what's gonna happen now?" 

"I'm going to find him again." Flor says. 

"I'm gonna make her mine." Scar says. 

"I'm gonna forget all about her." X says. 

-stay tuned, there will be feels, love triangles, rivals, and more mature themes-

-tbc-