X.11

I wore an over the knee skirt and a simple shirt but that wasn't the highlight of getting ready,  my eyes were drawn to the outlines of my face. It had been so long the last time I wore my hair down. It was like I was seeing myself again for the very first time. My long black hair which now was below my breasts blew against the soft wind. 

I wondered how much had I changed since then? I used to have lots of dresses, skirts, and shorts. I always had my hair down and always had a lip stick color for the day of the week but now I did none of that. 

I'd even forgotten how to use some of the makeup I'd stored away. 

I decided on wearing some light make up and placed a flower pin on my hair. I looked the same sort of, just a bit more relaxed. I grabbed my bag and phone and started to head down the stairs. Luckily tonight my mom worked the late night shift at the convenience store we owned. She wouldn't be home til closing time so that gave me three hours at the party. 

Not sure what people do these days at parties but I shrugged since I knew I wouldn't be alone X was there and besides he'd invited me over. 

I didn't need to walk far to reach the entrance of his place, a lot of guys and girls were out front a red cup in there hands. Most of these girls wore little as possible and all gave me odd looks as I walked into the house. 

I pulled at my cardigan trying to cover as much of me as possible especially when I passed by the group of guys cat calling girls as they went inside. 

"Whoa, it must be fucken snowing!" One of the guys shouted as I passed by. 

Another guy pitched in. "She looks like a virgin." 

I lowered my head, my hair fell forward as I climbed the steps to the house. "I like me a virgin." Someone from behind me said. 

I flinched, instead of stopping I barged my way inside. 

The house was even fuller, girls and guys alike were dancing on each other, grinding, or twerking. It was a scene right out of a movie. I headed over to a more secluded area by the drinks and stood by the table. My eyes scanning the crowd for any signs of X. 

There was way too many people though. 

I leaned my head against the wall and starred at the ceiling for a bit. It was hot in here and I felt too covered up but I wasn't about to take my cardigan off so instead I reached for a red cup. I took a sniff of it and the smell of alcohol made me want to hurl for some reason. I set the cup back down and reached for a soda instead. 

X where are you? 

I must have been there for about a half hour wondering why I even showed up, to make matters worse a group of girls that had been huddled in a group where giving me weird looks. I was about to head over somewhere else when one of them came up to me. 

"Hey you, are you waiting on someone?" 

The girl who came up to me had short curly hair, olive skin and pink lips. Oddly enough I deemed her friendly and offered her a sincere smile. "Yes." 

She nods. "The asshole stood you up?" She asks, taking a sip of her drink. 

"No, I'm just not sure where he is." I confess. 

"Okay well who the fuck is he? I can help you look for him if you want." 

I bit my lip and slowly nodded. "Please." I added. 

"So who we gonna be looking for?" She tells me while she tossed her now empty red cup into the trashcan. 

"Well I got invited by X and I'm not really sure where he is right now." I begin. 

She cuts me off and bursts out laughing. I give her an odd look as she placed a hand on my shoulder and continued to laugh wiping the tears from her eyes. I wasn't sure what I had said that was so funny. "Girl that was a good one." She turns away from me now and to her group of friends. "X invited her girls, can you fucken believe that shit?" 

Her friends burst out laughing too. I just sort of stand there while they do, the girl who had came up to me turns back to look at me. She must have noticed the look on my face because she suddenly stopped smiling. "Wait. Your serious?" 

I nod. 

"Oh shit." She muttered. 

Her friends start whispering among themselves and suddenly they start to look me up from head to toe. There eyes inspecting every inch of me, some of them roll there eyes while other's shake there head. 

"He really invited you?" She asks me again. 

"Of course." I tell her. 

She shook her head. "Whatever, come follow me I'll show you to dagger dick." She takes my hand and starts to lead the way. 

"Eh?" I ask shocked by the last part, however she doesn't elaborate and instead walks me over to the stairs. We climb up the steps one by one to the second floor and cross a small hallway into another big one. 

"Straight down, last room to the left." She tells me while dropping my hand. 

"Wait, what about you?" I ask her. 

She laughs shaking her finger at me. "That's all you baby girl." 

Not so sure what she means by that I thank her anyways and turn back to look down the hallway once she's gone. I can hear music coming from down the hall. I can only imagine maybe a music session is happening. 

Taking a deep breath I start to head off down the hallway. For some reason I could feel my heart race as I reached the last room. With shaky hands I placed a firm grip on the knob and turned it pushing the door open. 

But whatever I had imagined wasn't happening. 

Instead the complete opposite, the thing I couldn't imagine. 

I gasp, covering my eyes. "Flor?" That familiar voice says, the voice that brought me to tears at one point was now making me want to hurl. 

-tbc-