X.61

Scar stared at X for a moment as they sat across from one another. "What is it that you need help with?"

X didn't look at him again after that meeting by the door, instead his hands fidgeted with a red beaded bracelet that he kept staring at since they were in his room. "I need you to do something for me."

The room was oddly quiet, a cold air shifted about in the air as he watched X cautiously. "I need you to take care of Flor for me." Scar was taken aback by his words, shifting in his seat so he could listen in better what he had just thought he heard X say.

"What?" He asks.

"It's getting hard for me to think straight anymore, too much shit on my mind." X says. "Not even she can get through to me anymore..." A strange pain filled sound escapes his lips. "This world's full of shit you know. You can't trust no one, everyone's too fake, they just want you for your money or your fame. I thought..." He pauses, clutching the bracelet now. "I thought when we were together that good things we're finally happening...she was that good thing...that good and pure thing..."

There was a brief moment of silence. "I ruined that too. My life has a habit of taking beautiful things and ruining them." He smiles, a sad smile at that bitter truth. "I know you love her. I saw it the first day I met you, you were looking at her like how I looked at her." He chuckled. "She use to be happy, bright, but now we're fucked. It all went to shit."

Scar looks at X wondering just how much pain he was in, why did it feel like this was some sort of goodbye? Suddenly X held out the bracelet towards Scar, "This belongs to you now."

Scar reached for it but met him halfway noticing the conflict X was in as he held back, hesitating. He bit down on his bottom lip before finally speaking up. "She belongs to you now-" He says pushing the bracelet into the palm of his hands.

X stands his hands bawled into fists as he stared at the ground.

Scar speaks up suddenly. "Those girls." He says. "They were all lies weren't they? It was all just some fucking show wasn't it?"

X didn't speak up, "You have no baby mama, no side chicks, no girlfriend...right?"

They both knew the answer, they both knew the truth but neither of them spoke up and instead let the silence keep the truth.

"Make sure she smiles again." Was the last thing he said before walking back out the room leaving Scar all alone, holding onto the red beaded bracelet.

-tbc-

-what do you guys think is going to happen?-