X.25

It was like that scene in the movie Twilight, when Bella and Edward were laying on the bed of flowers and she was looking at Edward her face mesmerized by his beauty, shocked that the person she was watching was her boyfriend.

Ignoring the whole vampire thing that was kind of my situation right now except we weren't surrounded by flowers but instead on a bed as my eyes stared deep into his. My heart skipped a beat at the thought of him being my boyfriend. "So who's gonna tell your mom?" He asked.

I twitched. "X it isn't even the first day and you already want to tell my mom?"

He laughed. "She's gonna kill me."

I shook my head. "She might hit you but I'll be your shield."

He raised a brow. "I need to teach you how to fight and not be a shield." His eyes roam over the bruises on my face.

"I'm not a fighter," I tell him.

"Well, my girls gotta learn how to beat some ass." My heart flutters at the word my girl.

"X?" I asked.

"What?"

"Can I kiss you?" My cheeks burned as I said it.

I could see his eyes widen and without warning, he crushed his lips to mine. His mouth was forceful and demanding. I was glad. It was romantic. It was real. Both of his hands cupped my face. His kisses slowed and then he pulled back still holding my face in his hands. He pushed me back onto his bed and covered my body with his while his tongue tangled with mine. His hands ran down the sides of my body until he found my knees. He pulled my legs apart and settled in between the space he'd created.

I wanted to feel more of him. I grabbed handfuls of his hair and lost myself. I felt at bliss and just as surreal as it felt I had to hold more of him against me to realize just who it was that was holding me like this.

He broke out of the kiss and looked at me, our eyes locked together trying to slow our breathing. "Your heart's racing." He says.

I swallow and pressed a hand to his chest. "Your's too."

He was about to say something when a knock came at the door. X turned his head, the person at the door watching us. "We need to go, the party's being raided."

I heard him sigh and then he turned his attention to me and planted one last kiss on my lips before pulling away from me and jumping off the bed. I bit my lip as I moved away from the bed and walked over to him as he waited for me at the door. Once I caught up to him he reached for my hand.

I pulled it away in fear, he noticed and gave me an odd look. "What?" He asked.

"The girls...I mean your fans..."

He cuts me off taking my hand and lacing our fingers together. "They'll be fine." He mumbles as we walk down the stairs hand in hand. My cheeks grow redder and redder with each step we take. I can hear the girls mumbling among themselves and some even stop to stare at us. The scene was like something out of a movie.

My eyes kept staring at the hand that was holding mine. He was so unafraid of this that I truly believed nothing would happen as long as I stayed by his side.

We're finally out of the house and X is leading me to a car that pulls up to the house. A body guard enters the passenger seat while another pulls the door open for him, X goes in first and I follow. I take my seat beside him but he has another idea and forces me to sit on his lap. I nuzzle the back of my head into his chest while looking up at him.

He wraps both his arms around me, resting his chin on the collar of my neck. "Take a long way." He tells his driver.

I look back out the window watching our reflection instead and as I stared out the window in his arms I drifted off to sleep.

It must have been a really long way because when I woke up X was still holding me and we were finally reaching the block where we lived. I yawned aloud, this caught his attention and he finally looked over to me. "You're really beautiful Flor."

"Eh?" I say embarrassed.

He chuckles and looks back out the window, the car comes to a stop and I move away from him and pull the door open. I climb out first and then X comes out, he has his hands in his pockets and he pretends to kick a rock as I walk over to my house. "I guess I'll see you tomorrow?" He asks me.

I feel a smile spread across my face. "Yes," I tell him.

"Good night X." I turn away and head for my door.

"Flor?"

I turn. "You're my one and only." He smirks at me, catching me by surprise I bit my lip again and nodded.

As I pulled open my door and stepped inside I let out a little squeal and headed up the steps. I pulled my door open and threw myself onto the bed. For the first time in so long, I felt really happy.

And I didn't want it to end.

-tbc-