X.70

Everywhere faces turned as he slung his arm over my shoulder a small smile on his face, he was proudly showing me off to the world.

Girls everywhere gave me dirty looks and envious eyes. I could care much less what the world thought. I held his hand, grazing my finger against his skin. Skin I couldn't believe yet that I was holding once again.

We walked down the beach all the way back to his house where he sat me down on his bed. "I want you to stay here." He says.

I raise my eyes, confused by what he meant. My eyes flicker to the key he's holding out in front of me. "I put it under your name too." He says.

"Eh?" I ask.

He pushes the key into my hand. "I want you to be the first person I think of when I want to come home." His words make my heart race.

"Your leaving?" I ask.

He stays quiet. "There's tours and stuff."

"Can't I go with you?" I say.

He shakes his head, no. "It's too dangerous..."

I hadn't realized then how deep and dangerous the feud was brewing between Rob Stone and X. I thought it was something trivial but it ended up being so much more dangerous than that. While we sat in this room and I wrapped my arms around Jahseh we couldn't begin to imagine what was happening and knew too little of the war brewing just outside our home.

Venna had been plotting revenge for a while, her heart burned and raged with hate. Her love for X turned itself against her, feigning her pregnancy with X and having a baby whose father wasn't around. She wanted to make X pay.

And she found a way.

They both did.

Me.

Her and Rob Stone, it was how he knew so much about me and X that day at the club when we met, they were testing the waters.

Trying to see how far X would go to protect me if it came to it. It was practically proven now how he wouldn't hesitate to kill someone to protect me.

I know this because I see it in the little things, how his eyes are always looking through the crowds we approach, scanning through the guys avoiding the ones who stare at me for too long. He's become more cautious with me when we're out.

He never let's me walk on the left side when we're walking down the street he always makes me walk on his right.

When some of his fans try and approach us he always pushes me behind him as if shielding me.

I find myself falling in love with that.

But there were other people right now who were hurting because of my love.

Like Venna.

"When are we gonna do this?" Venna asks Rob.

Rob has his eyes on a picture of Flor from a fashion magazine. His eyes roam over her body in lust. A small smile settles upon his lips. "We have to make sure that fucker knows not to mess with me, ever." He says as he stares at the picture.

"He's a bitch." Venna says angrily. "He ain't no man I can assure you that. He can be a woman beater..." That's when she stops, her eyes glint with the idea. Rob looks at her for a second comprehending for himself too.

He shakes his head, laughing. "She'll believe it?" He asks.

Venna smirks. "She's too stupid and innocent not to."

They laugh.

"Can you take a punch?" Rob asks her.

Venna stares at a picture of her and X together, her heart still feels the pain of the break up. Somewhere deep in her heart she felt that he still loves her. He had to or else why wouldnt he have left her in the streets when she was pregnant like everyone else did?

Locking her phone she looks back up at Rob and shakes her head whispering, "I'm ready."

-tbc-

- guys I'm so conflicted between finishing the story and or making a sequel, I think ima go crazy lol-