X.51

I was scared. 

You could tell by how forced my smile was, how stiff my movements were while I kept an eye over my shoulder as I got dressed. We were staying at a hotel but in different rooms of course, although Scar had protested the idea at first. 

California was very different from Florida. But the reason I was here...the person I was here for kept me at ease. 

There comes a tap on my door and before I can reach it to let Scar in he's already stepping inside using the key card and heading my way. 

"Are you ready?" Scar whispers into my ear as he links our arms. 

I sighed. "Why do we have to go in a lambo?" I asked. 

He smirks, a wicked grin on his face. "We have to make an entrance."

I shake my head at him. "I rather keep it not so flashy." I press. 

Scar rolls his eyes, unlinking himself from me. He places a hand on either side of my shoulder and looks me in the eyes. "Hey." He offered me a sincere smile. "You need to be strong, fuck what everyone else thinks. Just do you." 

I nodded. "Do you think he's changed?" I whisper. 

My hand reaches for the necklace X had given me, the day he declared that I belonged to him and only him. "Everyone changes Flor, even you have." He pauses. "But feelings...more like bonds don't-" 

Dropping his hands from my face he groans in frustration. "Ah, fuck!" He snaps. 

"What is it?" I ask worried. 

His back is facing me and when the palm of my hand reaches for him that's when he turns back around, my hand accidentally on his chest. I can feel how fast his heart is beating and the pink on his cheeks as he tries playing it off. "I just...I just had a bad thought is all." His accent makes him sound real soft to me for some reason. 

"A bad thought?" I ask curious. 

Scar shakes his head rubbing his nose with the back of his hand. "It's just that I want him to fuck it all up...I know it's not the right thing to say but...I want you to look at me the way you look like when you think of him." My breath caught in my throat. 

What was he saying?

Suddenly Scar pulled me closer, his hands gripping my arms while he raised them over his shoulders. "I want you Flor."

I gulped. "I want you to be mine." He confessed. 

Resting his forehead to mine, he closed his eyes. "I had to tell you that before you saw him again." He kissed the tip of my nose, and then his lips hovered over mine.

I gasp aloud, trying to pull away. Kissing another guy hadn't crossed my mind ever, not in that sense. I was too busy being in love and mourning over not being able to see X again to realize what kind of feelings Scar regarded me with. 

It almost hurt the way he looked at me as I refused to kiss him.

I heard him sigh. "We should go, before..."

"Before...?"

He inhaled and exhaled through his nose, his mouth a tight line, his hands gripping my waist. "Just. Before." 

Dropping his hands from me and letting me go completely Scar led the way to the other side where the car was. Just before we reached the car he paused looking at me again and said. "After this weekend I'll either make my move or leave you alone." 

I nodded my head in silence while he opened the door of the lambo for me. "Thanks." I mumble. 

The rest of the way there was quiet. 

Scar was playing really loud music as we sped through the streets which meant there was no awkward silence between us and nothing more to say about whatever the hell happened back at the hotel room. 

We ended up driving for another fifteen minutes before we pulled up at what looked to be a club. Girls were lined up in tight dresses and skirts to get in next and guys were too busy checking them out. 

They all stared at the car pulling up and Scar pulled his door open and jogged over to mine. I smoothed out my black dress as he pulled it open and I suddenly realized that we unintentionally wore similar clothes. He was dressed in all black and so was I. 

"Come on Flor." He says, holding his hand out to me. 

I take it as he pulls me out the car and we link arms. "Just stay calm." He whispers into my ear. 

"No way! Its Scar!" A few girls that recognize him shout. 

Smirking at them he continues walking towards the entrance where we are immediately let through. 

I took a deep breath as we approached, my hands were trembling and I could feel goosebumps down my arms. I came to the realization as we entered the club that the person I have longed to see for over a year was inside. I wondered if he still looked like the person in my memories if somehow he would still look at me the way he did then.

But then I started to think about Vena. Could the rumors really be true?

But I knew deep down that my feelings for X wouldn't change because of the memories I had with him. No matter what happened from here on I was prepared to go all out and fight with all my heart if I had to. "No way."

My eyes follow the sound of the voice and there leaning against the wall was a familiar face. "It's been a while, Flor." Rocky says with a smile on his face.  

But his smile fades when his eyes land on Scar

-tbc-