I.

It was your last day of attending Orudera junior high school. You're finally getting closer to your dreams to become one of the best pro hero. When you attended Orudera junior high you were more of a loner and you pushed everyone away and that's how you expect it to be this year when you attend to the U.A. As your last day of junior high you were ready to leave out. 

The bell ringed and you were one of the first ones to head out, but you noticed some other students were already out. You headed downstairs and you spotted a blond and green hair boy? It looked as the green headed boy was terrified of the blonde boy, but you didn't know them they weren't in your class so you pushed it off and left out the building. Your house was only 10 minutes away from the school so you'd always walk.

As you were entering your house your mom happily welcomed you and asked how was your last day of school.

You replied "it was fine. Now i'm ready to attend to the U.A to become one of the best pro hero.''

Your mom became more excited then she was already since she'd always knew you wanted to become a hero. She was a big supporter of yours. You headed up stairs to your room and got out of your school uniform that you won't be using any longer and put something more comfortably. You stayed there for a few hours just in your own space imagining yourself as a pro hero someone as strong as all might. That is until you got interrupted by your mom calling your name out

"y/n come down stairs you've been in your room all day and supper is ready." 

You've gotten out of your bed and headed downstairs as your mother told. You went in the kitchen and sat at the kitchen table waiting for your mom to serve you whatever she made.
After she serve you she sat down with you she began to have a talk to you about joining the U.A. You were glad your mom supported you, you thanked her for the food and for her supporting. After you were done eating you headed back stairs to your room and you quickly feel into deep sleep.

-next morning-

You were still sleeping peaceful until..

"y/n!! i have good news for you! wake up and come downstairs!" Huh? you mumbled.

You looked at the time and it was 9:13am and usually your mom never woke you up so you thought it was something important. You headed downstairs and meet up your mother in the kitchen.

"what is it mom? Is something wrong?" You said.

" What?.. oh! no y/n. I know i never wake you up at this time especially, but you got a letter from the U.A!" Your mom said happily.

Your eyes widened in shocked.

"What!? how?? I still haven't applied to the school and we just got out of school yesterday.." you said very concern.

Your mom replied "Still! this is good this mean they want you there! Go ahead and open the letter y/n" she said so happily having a big smile.

You opened the letter still confused how you've already gotten a letter from the U.A.

"Hello, y/n we are aware that you just finished junior high and we know you haven't applied, but you're very intelligent and we are looking forward to seeing you in the U.A this school year I am sure you will do great here!"

You've finished reading and you had a smile on your face probably bigger than the smile your mom had. She congratulated you and gave you a tight hug.

"y/n i know you will become such a great pro hero. You can do it." Your mother told you.

You hugged her back and thanked her. You headed back upstairs to the restroom to brush your hair and teeth since you weren't going back to sleep and then headed back to your room. I just got out of school yesterday and i already get a letter from the U.A. Weird..but i'm happy. Although the U.A doesn't begin until like 3 weeks? I know! I will try my best to train before i start school at the U.A!

a/n: this is kind of short but um i hope you guys liked it so far? It's bad but i'm trying ok.