Reborn¿

-Your Pov-

My body gets the chills from the unexpected touch of someone running their fingers through my hair. My eyes were open, but everything was still dark to see anything guessing I'm still blindfolded. My hands are chained up together my feet are free though. I feel different. As if I was reborn or like I'm a brand new person.

"There, there y/n. The worst part has already been done. You have my quirk in your blood now, maybe even still your mothers quirk in your eyes, but not that pathetic gas of hers. Oh no, you have something special now. A gift." My dad whispers in my ear, still stroking my hair.

I shrug away. "Why'd you do this? What's wrong with me? I-I feel weird. This is literally kidnapping..just let me go and I swear I won't tell anyone just let me go!"

He stops playing with my hair and laughs.

"Oh y/n, you're very stubborn huh!? Don't be silly your old pops isn't stupid enough to not tell your school principal I was going to take you after your mothers death. Yeah! See I had everything planned. Now let's get to the point..I will let you go back to your normal life, but I have to tell you that you no longer have your mothers quirk-"

"Just let me go you freaking bastard!! I wanna g- agh" I groan in pain from the slap I get from my cheek.

"Shut up! I given you a gift let me explain what it is. You may or may not have the quirk of your mothers on your eyes you'd have to check that yourself..but my quirk...my quirk has been past to you. It's no ordinary quirk..you have the ability to gain information of any object, person, location, through extrasensory perceptions, but the best part now...is the ability to call upon the darkness to take out anyone or anything."

{A/n: think about it as clairvoyance & evil projections}

"You ever thought to yourself, that uh, maybe mom didn't let you inherit that quirk to me..because it sounds like a villainous thing.?"

"SHUT UP!! Jesus you are just like your mother!! Listen to yourself! You have the chance to become number one with my quirk! You are welcome.! Now..I'm sending you to the U.A if anyone asks tell them you are moving in with me, but if I find out you told on your pops I'll have to kill you.." he tells me removing my blindfold.

I stare at him a bit frighten as he's removing the chains off my hands and finally lets me go out. I walk out and notice he took me to an abandoned warehouse. I don't even know how far away I am from my old place..should I really just pretend like nothing happen to me? Yeah of course unless I want to die. I start walking to my old house then I suddenly just touch my eyes..I want to see if I still have my moms quirk..anything to have a memory of her.

I close my eyes shut then open them back up they start burning a little. I feel as if my eyes are changing pupils or something I can't help but scratch them from irritation. Once I view in front of me I see things differently, like I'm at the same place but things are different..I see creepy creatures just wandering around. They notice me and don't seem to be any harm to me at least. I shut my eyes back and everything goes back to normal.

Is that the quirk my dad was talking about..? How do I even use his quirk? He should of just left me useless..my moms quirk was the only thing I could of have for a memory. I should just go to my old place..but I don't know where to go. I don't know where I am at..maybe I should just..