lost

-Your Pov-

"How is she? Any better?"
"She's fine. When she wakes up she'll be able to leave."

I hear familiar voices but my eyes won't open up. I feel a gently squeeze on my hand..it's cold. Is this Todorokis? The hand lets go of mine and I hear them exit the room.

"I know you can hear us. You're just like Midoriya. Getting yourself hurt without caring about the damages you can cause to your own body. Keep it up that way and you'll permanently damage your quirk and I won't be able to help with that." I know that voice belongs to recovery girl..

Why doesn't anyone understand..I was just trying to figure my new quirk out..I won't do it again. Not like that at least..I know more about my quirk. I just need to practice how to control myself or i'll get controlled by something else.

I hear the door open again and I get tighten up all around my body unable to groan from the pain.

"Aizawa! I just recovered her body!"
"This'll only take a minute. She can hear me right?"
"Yes. Hurry it up or i'll kick you out."

"I should expel you y/n. You know that right? I don't care about your reasons, if you want to train you ask permission. You don't do things whenever or however you want. Do something like that again and there won't be another chance." Mr.Aizawa unwraps his scarf from my body and leaves the room.

I feel another scarf around my fingers. I flinch thinking it was Mr.Aizawa but it wasn't..I hear a chuckle..but something is odd. I feel like I know this person but their voice is different..not only their voice, but their character is too..if I could only open my eyes too see who...

"You're back in a hospital bed huh? New quirk? Me too..kinda. I've been training with Mr.Aizawa a lot I might join the dorms with your class..I get to see you more often y/n. Though, we won't be able to spent time together, i'll be training. Take care of yourself idiot. Remember what I told you before, many people want your spot." They pat my head and exit the room.

I can't identify who that is. They have a different voice, but I know, I know that person..they seem to know me..

I guess i'll just force myself to sleep..I can't do anything nor will my eyes open yet.

-Dreaming-

"Are you doing what you want to be? To achieve your dream y/n? You know I did all this for you..don't throw it all away. I always believed in you. Use your eyes. Figure the way and take control on what's yours."

"Don't listen to that hag. Tsk. I gave you the power to get strong with my power. Let it run through you. Let them do what they have to do to you..no matter the pain, no matter who gets hurt or killed. You will succeed if you let it in your vain."

-End of dream-

"No. No. I didn't want this! I didn't want you to do that to me..!" I gasp raising my body up finally seeing the lighting from the room.

Todoroki coming towards me worried.

"It's okay, y/n. It was just a dream. You're safe. I'm here.." He holds my hand with his head down.

I grab his hand back and make him sit next to me on the bed.

"It wasn't your fault. Get that out of your mind. I told you already I was doing it to understand my quirk a little more. I won't do it again. You have nothing to take blame of. Let's go back to the dorms."