IV. Classroom training.

You went running back to the room only realising you were the first one there. Few minutes later everyone comes back and sees me. Mr.Shouta who i had no idea was in here gets up being wrapped around and says

" get ready for training and head outside." Everyone is excited about it, but i see Midoriya a bit worried and so am i because now everyone is going to see my quirk.

We all head outside and Mr.Shouta explains how we're going to train, but he seemed a bit annoyed when someone at the back yelled

"wow, this is so fun!"

He then squints his eyes and says

" Fun huh? Well let's make it a little more fun. Whoever scores last place will get expelled right away." Everyone's in shock and scared now except for like two people.

A tall girl with black hair and some guy with red and white hair seem so calm about it. I didn't even know they were in my class in the first place. After passing most of the training without showing people what your quirk is yet the last one came up. Mr.Shouta calls out the first person which was Katsuki and tells him what to do he then gives him a ball and Katsuki throws it as high as he could. Everyone was shocked even i was.

After everyone was taking their turn that girl that sat in front of you she scored infinity. Her name is Ochaco Uraraka. You just learned her name because everyone was speaking about how she scored infinity. She was amazing i have to say. Next up is Midoriya. He looks as scared as ever. After a while of just standing there he finally throws the ball..but something went wrong.

Everyone looks up and Mr.shouta wraps Midoriya with his scarf but nobody had an idea what he was telling him. We were all too far to hear. He then let's him go and says

"try again."

Midoriya does as told and everyone's mouth drops. As they see how far he threw the ball, but you noticed his finger was broken. Huh? What type of quirk is that? You use your quirk once and you break a bone? Or maybe he isn't use to controlling his quirk yet. You say to yourself.

"Up next y/n." says Mr.Shouta.

You broke from your blank space and grabbed the ball. You sign a little and kiss the ball slightly and threw it. You turn around not even caring how far the ball went and see everyone eyes widen. A guy with red hair i think his name was Kirishima. Comes to you and says

"Wow! y/n how did you do that!? That was so awesome!" He says with a smile.

I just look at him.

"Heh..You think so eh.?" You say and walk off.

Everyone is ready to see their scores a bit scared to see who's getting expelled not you though. You did pretty well on all training you didn't think it'd be you. Mr.Shouta pulls up a screen and shows all our scores. 1st place is a guy name Shouto Todoroki and you had no idea who that was. You see your name and you're in 5th place. Tsk. You were kind of upset about it because you see that jerk Katsuki is in 3rd place. You look to see who's in last and it's Midoryia..

You look at him and of course he looks terrified. But then Mr.Shouta says

"Oh. Also i was lying about the person who scores last place gets expelled."

Everyone is looking like

"What!??" on their faces.

Midoriya looks relief but still worried. I see that girl Uraraka coming up to me.

"You did great "y/n!" I thanked her although she scored better than you.

She was in 4th place. We all head back to our class and i sit in my desk looking out the window, but then you see a couple of people coming up to you.