Don't give up on me.

-Todoroki's Pov-

I do my normal routine to get ready for school. Glad y/n is finally better and gets to go to school. Without her I honestly looked so lonely, but now I have her. Yesterday was great. Everything went as plan she finally met my mother and I knew they both would get so along. I mean, why wouldn't they? They're both very loving and caring people. I exit my room heading downstairs ready to leave and head to school. My older sister comes out of the kitchen looking a bit worried.

"Shoto be careful out there, I heard on the news there was another villain attack last night." She says as I was just leaving the door and I paused for a moment.

Another attack? I'm sure Pro heroes caught them. I leave my house and start walking to school. Why would the villains attack again? Seriously what do they want? I wonder who took care of it. I arrived to the U.A and head up to my class. I see mostly everyone there except for y/n..

"Todoroki! Did you hear what happen yesterday at the mall?" Pinky asks me and now I'm concerned. First my sister tells me about the villains and now my whole class?

"No, what happen?"

After I said that everyone turns their way to look at me as if they're furious at me for not knowing. I just give them a cold look waiting for someone to respond and tell me what happened.

"What!? Really you don't know Todoroki?" Iida bursts out which kind of shocked me because he rarely raises his voice, so maybe something serious did happen.

"We were all at the mall Midoriya and Uraraka spotted the villain with multiple hands around his face and stuff."

Aoyama calmly tells me. That same villain still coming at us? He was a reason why y/n went to the hospital last time. Seriously somebody needs to catch him.

"Oh. So where are those two? What about y/n? Why isn't she here? Is she safe? Did anything happen to her?" I asked them a bit worried, but wouldn't that make me look suspicious?

"We're not sure about y/n she didn't come with us, but I hope that she's safe." Iida responds.

Mr.Aizawa comes in the room and we all go to our sits and he starts talking about what had happen yesterday at the mall. Im really just worried about y/n. I want to know if she's safe.

"Oi Todoroki, stop daydreaming in my class. After the bell rings I need you to stay in my room for a bit. Need to talk to you." Mr.Aizawa tells me.

Great. Am I in trouble now?

Few minutes later and the bell rings. I watch everyone leave and I just sit there patiently. Mr.Aizawa tells me to come up front to his desk and I do as told.

"Listen Todoroki, now that you know about yesterday's problem there's something else you need to know about." I nod my head letting him know I understood.

"Im telling you this because you're the only person I see mostly with y/n."

This is about y/n..damn what's going on.

"Officers aren't sure when this happen, if it happen yesterday or days before, but..police officers went to y/n's house yesterday to tell her that her mother had been killed by villains and I'm sure that is why she didn-, Hey! Todoroki! Come back here!"