Recovering.

-Todoroki Pov-

We arrived to the hospital and we all lay on our own bed waiting for a nurse to check on us. They're taking quite a while just to check on us they'll probably just do it tomorrow then. I lay down on my bed not being able to sleep and I start remembering what I told y/n. It almost slipped out of my mouth about how I feel..she just always want to help others no matter what the cause is. She's brave, but she doesn't even know how badly in condition she's in I just wanted to protect her and I failed. Im so pathetic it's my fault she's like this. I can't forgive myself for being so careless. What was I thinking? I knew I should of told someone from the very start.

We are in a hospital though and this time y/n can't hide it. She's going to get better after all. That's great I just can't bare looking at y/n so unhealthy like that especially if it's my fault. A few minutes later Iida yells out for a nurse I sit up and see y/n shaking constantly. I get up quickly and run towards her bed and I try holding her down to stop her from shaking. She's having a seizure again..soon enough a doctor comes in and pushes me out of the way and they put a mask over y/n to breath through and she stops shaking a bit and starts falling asleep.

"She's going to be fine for now, but we have to check on her later." The doctor tells us and walks out.

Is he serious? She's going to be fine? No she's not can they not see how unhealthy she is? I go back to my bed and sit on it.

"Hey, Todoroki the doctor said y/n is going to be fine don't worry too much about it." Midoriya comes up to me and tells me.

He just doesn't get it. Y/n..she's not going to be fine..she's like this because of me. It's my fault.

"Yeah i'll be fine." I replied back and lay back down on my bed reliving a big sigh of disappointment.

I put my hand on my face I just can't do this anymore. I'm seriously just so pathetic how can I let this happen? All I want is y/n to get better, but she keeps getting worse. Why? Why am I so fucking careless?

That's it. Y/n is staying in this hospital until she's healthy again. I don't care if y/n gets angry at me I can't bare watching her kill herself slowly like that. I'll make sure that it happens no matter what. I don't y/n having a risk to die..forget about telling her how I feel right now, I have to make y/n healthy for her own good. Then I can tell her about my feelings. I turn my body around facing y/n side I can see her sleeping peacefully. Gawd she's so pale, yet she still looks very adorable. I hope the doctors realise how bad in shape she's in and helps her get back to her normal health. Y/n is the first girl i've ever like it hurts me seeing her like this.

Still facing y/n side, I just keep looking at how her skinny body breathes in and out calmly. I smile and turn upwards and try going to sleep like the other two. I still have y/n face in my mind I just close my eyes and I picture her in my head. She's so beautiful honestly I have to tell her how I feel, but first I want her to get healthy. I start closing my eyes slowly and start falling asleep slowly until I hear the door slam open. My eyes widen thinking we were in danger again, so I sit up quickly only to find out that it's the old man Midoriya is training with, Iida trainer, and also a officer who's a dog.

"Listen up kids." Iida Pro hero that he was training with tells all of us and I see that Midoriya and Iida also has awaken I turn to see Y/n and she's sitting up barely still with the mask on her face.

She should be resting, but these guys just had to interrupt.

"We have some news for you all, you may not like hearing it, but it is what it is." Midoriya's Pro hero blabs out.