It's official.

-Todoroki's Pov-

*knocking sounds from Todoroki's room*

"Todoroki are you awake yet? A green headed boy with freckles is here. I'm guessing one of your friends. He's waiting on you downstairs."

I hear my sister say walking back downstairs.

Geez what time is it? Isn't it still too early? I should of told him to come later. Besides y/n is here..what is  he going to think? That we slept together!? I mean..we did..but not like that..but he's not going to belive that.. I look over to see y/n still sleeping. I get up as softly as I could trying not to wake y/n up, but eventually she woke up. Well now I know she isn't a heavy sleeper.

"What time is it? Isn't it still morning? Why are we up.?" Y/n says in a grumpy voice.

"Yeah it is..I'm sorry for waking you, but Midoryia came to see me. I forgot we were hanging out today.." I said a bit overwhelmed because I really didn't want to leave y/n.

"Oh? Is he here already? I'll go give him some company while you get ready okay? Then ill leave you two to hang."

Y/n tells me walking out of my room. Not giving me a chance to respond. I'm surprised she's not upset or bothered about it. She didn't even seem to care what Midoryia might say seeing her in my house..maybe there isn't anything to worry about? I don't know why I worry so much..I just don't want anyone saying anything negative about y/n, but if she's comfortable with it then I should be too. I clean myself up and put on some clean clothes and head downstairs.

"What were you doing here this early in the morning anyways?" I hear Midoryia ask y/n as I see them both at front of the door.

"Actually I spent the night here with Todoroki..it's not what you think though really.." y/n says a bit nervously but with a smile at the end.

I purposely clear my throat trying to make the situation less awkward then what it already was.

"Oh Todoroki there you are! Uh, sorry I came this early..didn't know you'd have company today..but if you want y/n can come with us."

"That's fine you guys. This was a day for you two and I don't wanna butt in." Y/n says smiling as we all exit out of my house.

"At least let us walk you home." I said before we walked in different directions.

Y/n and Midoryia nods their head and we all start walking leaving y/n to her house.

"So what are you guys going to do? If you don't mind me asking. I mean, what do guys do anyway?" Y/n asks still looking forward.

Midoryia and I look at each other and then look back forward.

"Hm..well nothing what girls do when they hang out I assume." Midoriya says with a nervous chuckle.

"Oh?" Y/n says. "Well how are you and Uraraka doing then?" She stops to turn her head with a smirk on her face.

"Huh?! W-What do you mean y/n.. heh.." Midoriya says scratching his head nervously now.

"C'mon Midoriya. It's obvious you two like each other. What's the hold up? Make a move or something." She says continuing walking ahead.