Jealously.

-Todoroki Pov-

I wake up from my alarm I set up to make sure I didn't wake up late today since we're returning back to school. I'm sure my old man is going to want me to join him, so I shouldn't worry about the others. No matter how big of a scum bag he is i'm only joining him to learn more about my left side and how to control it. I go to my restroom and dress into my uniform and brush my teeth and head downstairs. I think i'll leave early today since we're all coming back i'm sure there's going to be people covering the entire building just to get information about us.

I exit my house and start walking my way to the U.A and what do you know. I was right. There's a few people up there not a lot though since it's too early.

"Hey! It's Endeavor son!" A woman who i'm guessing is a news reporter because she's holding a microphone and a camera man behind her says walking fast towards me.

"You there! Can you tell us what you students will be doing next? Also are you really Endeavor's son?" The lady asks me while i'm just trying to pass by.

"Yeah, so what? Can you ignorant people get out of the way i'm trying to go to class." I told the lady and the man with the camera pushing them aside to let myself through.

Geez. How damn annoying are those people. I start walking my way upstairs heading to Mr.Shouta class and once I get there I only see a few of my classmates there.

"Good morning Todoroki welcome back!" Momo and invisible girl tells me while I head to my sit.

"Morning." I told them both not giving them eye contact and I just sit there quietly waiting till everyone comes for class to start.

A couple minutes later everyone is here except for y/n. I guess I won't have to deal with avoiding her today then. Mr.Shouta writes down the most viewers from the festival and apparently i'm in 1st place rather than Katsuki.

"You're amazing Todoroki." I hear Momo telling me with a smile.

I just eye ball her and respond with.

"It probably was just my father." Ms.Midnight busts into the room and tells us we have to come up with our hero names and to make sure we come up with something we like because we can be called by that for the rest of our lives.

First up was Ashido and she comes up with "Alien queen" Ms.Midnight automatically rejects it because I mean that's such a ridiculous name. After Ashido sat down everyone's face looked worried looks like they all turned out with dumb names or something. My name is just going to be something simple why come up with a name when you can be called my your actual name? I write down my name on the bored and once I finished I look up to see Ms.Midnight on the grown and on top of her is y/n..I guess she made it after all.

Ok. Whatever just have to ignore her can't be hard. Y/n starts walking to her desk and I feel her eyes on me and I just pretend that I don't see her. She's just staring at me..if I knew it was going to be this complicated I would of thought about it again.

"Todoroki you're up next." Ms.Midnight tells me ends up saving me from that awkward feeling.

I go up to the front class and raise my bored up.

"Eh? You sure you want to use your first name?" Ms.Midnight asks me a bit concerned. I just tell her yeah and head back to my sit and I see Y/n looking dead at me while I head to my desk.

"Cool name Shoto!" Y/n tells me laughing a bit.

That's the first time she's ever called me by my first name..damn it why is she doing this. I don't say anything and y/n is just looking at me like if she's expecting me to respond until Ms.Midnight called her up to present her hero name. She holds up her bored and she came up with "Zephyr" at least she came up with something that matches her quirk. I see a few of my classmates struggling on how to pronounce it and so does y/n so she tells them how to pronounce it and explains what it means.

The last two left were Midoriya and Iida they seem to have a bit hard time to come up with a name. Iida goes up and he, too, decided to be called by his first name like me, next was Midoriya and he wants to be called "Deku" and his definition for it is that he'll succeed. After everyone came up with their hero name Mr.Shouta starts passing out our handouts from the Pro hero's that are interested in us.

I look at my list and the first one is my old man. My list was pretty long, but I already know who i'm joining so I quickly hand it back to Mr.Shouta and sit in my desk quietly. I noticed a small group of my classmates talking to each other then I see y/n talking to Midoriya further away from the group. What are they talking about? First off I don't care it's none of my business so whatever. Once everyone handed back their sheets we head out to the cafeteria and I make sure i'm the last one because I know y/n is going to try to sit by me.

I get my lunch and go sit at a very back table and I can see y/n also sitting by herself eating. Well at least she's eating. I start eating a few of my food and I look up at y/n's table and she's sitting with someone. It's Shinso? Since when are they friends? Does he like her? What the hell? I stand up and start walking my way up there.

Half my way up there I start thinking. What am I doing? I can't do this in front of everyone here they'll know I like y/n. Honestly what is going through my head right now? It's just Shinso what can happen? If they start dating then I guess i'll be out of the picture completely. I start exiting the cafeteria even though we still have a couple minutes left until school is over, but I don't care I have to clear my head again.

I exit the building and start walking home. Honestly why did I react that way? First it was Midoriya then Shinso? Am I jealous? No. No way im jealous. Those are just y/n's friends and if there's something going on between any of them I wouldn't care. I turn around and start walking to the forest I want to clear my head and think. I don't know what to do anymore. I like y/n damn it. I want people to stay off of her. I want her to be happy. Why can't I just tell her that I like her? Fuck. Why is this happening..why did I have to like y/n.

But on the other hand I don't want anyone taking y/n away from me. It's literally only been one day that I didn't talk to y/n and I couldn't even last. Damn. This was my decision and i'm taking it back. Im going to start talking to y/n again and make sure she gets healthy and everything in general. I just want her to be good. Should I start showing her slowly that I like her? No. I don't want things to go by too fast. I'll just tell her straight up when I feel like it's the right time. I'll just try to hide my feelings in front of her so that she won't figure me out.

a/n: Thank u for 2k reads i appreciate your patience with the lack of my updates :^)