Moving into U.A dorms.

-Your Pov-

I scoot over trying to find Todoroki so I could wrap myself around him, but seem to not find him anywhere. I open my eyes and realize he's not even on the bed with me. Weird. He woke up before me? I get up to his bathroom and fix myself up. He wasn't inside his room either maybe he's downstairs in the kitchen. I head on down and I hear voices. It's Todoroki's sister and Mr.Aizawa..?! I hide towards the kitchen and I find Todoroki with drinks.

"Oh you're finally up." Todoroki tells me while he gathers drinks.

"Yeah..here let me help." I say while I help him hold bottles of water and I'm guessing they're for Mr.Aizawa and his sister.

I follow Todoroki behind and he offers them the drink and I just stand there awkwardly.

"Y/n? I was trying to get a hold of you and your parents. I need to speak to them about you staying at the U.A." Mr.Aizawa tells me with a straight looking face.

"You can't speak to my parents." I lowered my head at the end. A bit of sadness came to me.

"Why? I need their permis-"

"You can't speak to them because my mother is gone. My father left when I was young I have no contact of him, but please let me stay at the U.A..it's all I have left.." I cut him off, with my head down.

"I need to talk to the principal about that. Where have you been staying? Why have you not said anything to any of the teachers at the U.A about this?  Seriously kid, we are here if you need help." Mr.Aizawa sounding like he's actually concerned about me..feels nice that he does show affection towards his students.

"I've been here. With Todoroki's family. They've been so nice to let me stay in here." I look at Todoroki with a smile.

"Ok I'm sure they'll let you stay at the dorms. You two gather your things and head on to the U.A. I'll meet everyone up there." Mr.Aizawa leaves to the next student.

Todoroki and I head to his room.

"Are you alright, sweetheart?" Todoroki asks me.

"Yeah I'm fine. I'm gonna head on to my old place and get my things okay? I'll meet you up at the U.A?" I ask feeling all squishy inside because of what Todoroki called me. <3

"Yeah." Todoroki tells me and he walks towards me leaning in for a hug and kisses my forehead.

"Be careful." He says as I leave his room.

I leave out Todoroki's house and head my way to my old house. I cut through the way from where I use to train. I haven't been to this place for the longest. Brings me back memories. Mother always told me to not come late.

Why..why did they have to take you away from me.? You were everything I had left. You were my motivation. Without her here..I don't know what to do anymore. Do I even want to continue doing this?

I finally make it to my place and the door was unlock. I don't remember if that's how I left it. I try not to think about it too much and just explore my house like it's the first time I've ever been inside. Everything here is the same..well almost the same. I don't hear a "how was your day at school?" Or a "foods in the kitchen." I don't even remember the last words she told me..