U.A exams.

-Todoroki Pov-

After I left the hospital and said goodbye to y/n I headed my way to the U.A alone since Midoryia and Iida has left already. I sure do hope y/n gets healthy she's so underweight..but what was Iida's problem? The way he was talking to y/n really did bother me, but I didn't want to make a scene about it I'll just make myself look suspicious. Good thing neither of them two were there when I kissed her. I don't know why I did it, it just happened out of nowhere. I wonder how y/n feels about it..what if it made her uncomfortable.? Damn since when do I care about stuff like this. I just want to show support for y/n and comfort her. Maybe I should show a bit of my emotions for her.? Would that help? I don't know, I'll try and see how y/n reacts about it. Hopefully it doesn't ruin our friendship.

I arrive at the U.A and head to Mr.Aizawa class. As I enter his classroom everyone's in there except for y/n, of course. I start walking my way towards my desk until Mr.Aizawa shouts out my name and tells me to head in front of the class. I turn around and do as ordered.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"Iida and Midoriya told me about y/n. We all headed outside to announce who they're competing with against us, teachers. You were going to be tagged with y/n, but she's not going to be here, so you'll be with Momo against me understood?" Mr.Aizawa tells me and I just nod my head and head back to my sit.

I see Momo looking at me a bit nervous and she noticed I saw her and looks away quickly. I sit on my desk and relief a big sigh. First day without y/n here and now I'm assigned with someone else as my partner.

Nothing's wrong with Momo, but every since the festival and her lost against Tokoyami she's lost confidence in herself. How am I suppose to work with someone like that? I wish y/n was here I wouldn't have to deal with any of this. I guess I'll see what I can do with my partner. I was so busy not paying attention in class I didn't noticed that everyone was getting ready to leave out to the cafeteria. I get up and hurry out the room and head my way to the cafeteria. I get some food and I just think about y/n. I hope she's eaten. I was going to sit alone where y/n usually sat down at, but a group of my classmates tells me to sit next to them. I might as well just sit by them so I won't look like such a loner I guess.

I sit at the edge next to Iida and began eating while the rest start talking about what teacher they're against with. I continue eating until I see that guy..the guy who kissed y/n on the festival bumped into Midoriya's head on purposely and starts blabbing how our class is always the one getting the attention. Why is he always hating on students? What's his problem? You know what, this isn't even about him hating on us. It still bothers me that he kissed y/n. I never mentioned it to y/n how she felt about it. Should I tell her about it when I visit her? I think I will. I come back to reality and some girl from Neito class comes and hits him in the head because of how rude he's acting with us and drags him away from us.

The bell finally rings and everyone dismisses from the cafeteria and heads out the building to go home. Since I'm out I should go visit y/n again and see how she's doing. It might take me a while to get there since the hospital she's staying in is far from here, but it's worth the try if I'm going to see y/n. I start walking my way to the hospital and I start thinking to myself. Should I show my feelings to y/n is it the right time to do that? She's getting the help she needs I don't want to distract her and make her confused by me or would it help her get through it if I'm with her comforting her? I don't know, I don't know any of these feeling stuff I just don't want to ruin anything right now. Only one person can actually help me and tell me what I should do with this situation..My mother.