Festival day. Part 2

-Your Pov-

The first game I turned out to be 4th place. What a disappointment. Midoriya was 1st place, Todoroki 2nd, Katsuki 3rd. That jerk just got in my way. That lady, Ms.Midnight I hear people call her that was the lady I saw the first day I came to school she announces our next game and it's

"Human Cavalry Battle." Ms.Midnight explains to us how we play everyone who made it to the second round has points Midoriya is worth 10 million points for coming in 1st.

Ms.Midnight gives us a few minutes to pick our team. Midoriya and Uraraka comes up to me

"Y/n! Join us?" they ask me. Midoriya is worth 10 million points everyone is gonna be after him I don't want to lose again.

"I'm sorry guys, but i'm after those 10 million points nothing personal just here to win." I tell them both and they seem a bit upset and leaves to look for other people.

I want to be in Todoroki teams, I mean that's if he even wants me to be in his team I can be helpful and attack others. I start looking around and a few random students ask me if I want to join their team i'm glad people ask me, but they're only here for my points I politely say no until I find Todoroki.

"Oi! Todoroki? May I join your team? I can be helpful and blow people away if they try taking our points away." I say excitedly.

"Yeah. I was actually looking forward for you to be in my team. Okay so i'll be at top taking others points, lida you're use for speed, Kaminari you'll use your lightning on the left, and y/n you're on the right blowing others away from us." Todoroki tells us our potions and explains us what to do.

"Todoroki and you'll use your ice and fire to attack too right?" I hear lida ask..and i'm the only person here who knows how Todoroki feels about his left side.

"No, in battle I will never use my left side." He says a bit annoyed and looks up as if he was staring at someone. We start getting ready to our potions and wait till the game begins.

The game starts and we noticed people were after us Todoroki freezes everyone not letting them be able to move, and Kaminari uses his lighting for them to not attack back. We reached over to them and we start taking their headbands and earn their points. After taking a few more of others people points we start reaching over Midoriya's team a few others are behind us trying to come at Midoriya also

"Y/n, Kaminari!" Todoroki yells out and Kaminari and I use our quirks strongly since Kaminari is first I make sure to protect everyone with my protection to not get electrocuted.

Kaminari strikes lightning at them and then I use my quirk for them to fly away from us. Making them all away from us Todoroki makes a huge curve of ice for no one to be able to come near us its just Midoriya's team and ours. Tokoyami is in Midoriya's teams and tries to attack us with black shadow I still have everyone protected with my protection and I try blowing him away from us, but doesn't work completely and Kaminari uses his lighting to strike at him.

"Hold on tight. I said I wasn't going to lose anymore. Todoroki make sure you grab Midoriya's 10 million points." lida tells Todoroki and we're all confused about what he means and he boosts his speed limit and we're so fast Midoriya didn't even notice until it was too late.

Todoroki snatched his headband and took his 10 million points! And just to be safe, we put the head band under the rest of them just to make sure no one gets a hold of it. After few minutes that we have left Midoriya decides to attack back and try's to win back his points they come fast towards us and Midoriya and Todoroki are both at it ready to attack and I hear Katsuki break from the ice trying to attack all of us..but I noticed Todoroki uses his left side to block out Midoriya and I see fire on his arm..I think Todoroki noticed what he was doing and wasn't paying attention to Midoriya anymore and he snatches one of our points. Midoriya looks a bit too excited thinking he won back his 10 million points until he noticed he grabbed the wrong one.

"We weren't stupid enough to not think you weren't going to try to attack back so we switched the headbands around!" I say laughing a bit.

"Times up!" Ms.Midnight yells and I see Todoroki looking so confused..probably about what just happened.

Ms.Midnight starts announcing the results and our team turn out to be 1st place, although Todoroki doesn't seem too happy right now. Katsuki was in 2nd place and some team from class B is 3rd place the last team was Midoriya's team..how they managed to get any points after we took his 10 million points? Before we start our last game we take a break and go to the food court to grab something to eat.

I grab some sushi and rice and sit on an empty table I tried looking for Todoroki, but don't see him anywhere.

"Hey y/n! Good game out there." I look up from eating and see it's lida.?

He's talking to me? Oh?

"Yeah we did a good team." I tell lida with a smile and he sits down in front of me and we start talking about the final round.

"Hey have you seen Midoriya around?" lida asks me and I tell him I haven't seen him since the game.

We finish eating and everyone heads back outside. Our class heads up and sits while everyone gets ready for Ms.Midnight to start announcing who's competing with who.

After a few more minutes everyone is in there place and Todoroki and Midoriya are back. Ms.Midnight starts announcing who we're all competing with she takes out a huge screen from the grown and I look for my name and i'm competing with someone in class B

"Neito Monoma"

I have no clue who that person is or what's their quirk is, but i'll still try to beat them. I see Midoriya's name and he's against someone from class C? Someone from class C manage to make it this far that probably means that they're giving their all to this. Todoroki is against Sero, Uraraka against Katsuki..I feel bad for her that jerk Katsuki wouldn't care if she's a girl he's still gonna try to defeat her. After everyone found out who was against who first up was Midoriya against the guy from class C this battle is gonna be interesting I wonder what type of quirk that guy has.

a/n: i won't be able to update daily now :/