Final matches. ✨

-Todoroki Pov-

I won the match against Midoriya, but was he trying to help me or was he trying to get to me to make me lose? I don't know. I don't know how to feel he made me use my left side..Is he trying to help me? Why would he want to help me? I head out back to go back to our class station and my old man is there happy about me using my left side he even tells me to join him once I graduate I tell him just because I used my left side doesn't mean i'm going to make the same life choices he made I just tell him i'll think about it and walk out as soon as I hit the door y/n yells out and jumps on me hugging me telling me that she's happy I made it to the final round and that she can't believe I used my left side.

I'm just confused about everything i've done right now all I can do is hug y/n back she's been a good friend to me all this time. We soon let go because my old man came out and y/n and I start walking back to our class station until y/n remembered her match was next since the ground was destroyed from my last match we go to a room and talk until they're ready for the match. I ask y/n who's she against with and tells me it's Tokoyami he's strong, but in sure y/n will find a way to beat him. They come to the door to tell y/n that they're ready for the match y/n stands up and before she leaves I tell her good luck and she walks out. I go back to our class station and everyone tells me that after this match i'm against Iida I just nod my head and start watching y/n's match.

Y/n wins the match against Tokoyami it was a close one, but she made it which i'm happy for her. I head back down to start my match with Iida and head out to start and I use my ice towards him and he quickly runs to the other side trying to catch me, but I make sure to freeze both sides for him to not be able to run towards me I thought that would make me win, but I was wrong. Iida jumps high above from the ice I made and kicks me in the head hard and grabs my shirt and speeds up quickly trying to take me out of boundaries.

I was only using my ice in big forms he probably forgot I can do little tricks. I take advantage of that and before he can take me out of boundaries I freeze his leg and then I completely freeze his whole body making me win. We both head out and our classmates congratulates us. I don't see y/n anywhere does she have a match? Ms.Midnight starts announcing who's next and its y/n against Katsuki. That bastard is going to kill y/n he's always treating her like shit I don't want to watch this..If that bastard hurts y/n badly i-ill kill him.

-Your Pov-

I couldn't finished watching Todoroki's match since my match was about to start against Katsuki..I'm not gonna lie, im a bit scared. I told Katsuki I was going to beat him..but i'm not sure if I can actually do that. Katsuki doesn't like me and he doesn't care if i'm a girl he's going to try to kill me..Whatever I can't put myself down if I can't win at least i've made it this far,but if I do win that means i'll have to go against Todoroki..

I start going out to began the match and I see Katsuki glaring at me with such an ugly look on his face I honestly want to laugh and pee my pants from how terrifying he's looking at me. The match still hasn't begun, but Katsuki starts talking to me.

"Either give up now or i'll kill you. Don't think you're going easy y/n." Katsuki tells me with a serious tone I just look at him with a normal face.

"I'm not giving up without a fight. I want to win too you know? You can come at me as hard as you want, but i'm not giving up that quickly." I told Katsuki and our match finally starts.

First thing Katsuki does is runs towards me with a huge explosion aiming to throw it at me I quickly start running the other side and make sure I use my protection, but I didn't get to completely run freely. Katsuki explosion hits me from the back making me fall to my knees I get up quickly and turn around to see Katsuki having a bigger explosion to throw at me again. He's not giving me any time to let me attack back once he throws it I use my gas to dodge it since it caused a lot of smoke he probably thinks he hit me so I quickly fly at the back of him. I use my gas on him making some rocks hit him, but he easily figured out I was behind him and he just uses one explosion to make sure it doesn't harm him.

What was I thinking Katsuki is way stronger than me..there's no way I can beat him. I'm so weak compared to him. I try running towards him trying to make my gas stronger and I raise my hand towards him to blow it his way,but before I could even blow it he grabs my arm, jumps over me and slams me to the ground with an explosion. I groan in huge pain Katsuki is really trying to kill me..

"Give up now or die." I hear Katsuki saying in a annoyed tone.

"Then kill me." I told him.

What am I doing? He's really going to kill me..he comes running towards me while i'm still in the ground he takes he's hand out to throw multiple explosions at me, but I quickly get up and run from behind him and kick him on his back making him almost fall but he catches himself with his both hands.

I can't beat Katsuki with my quirk, but maybe I can beat him in a physical fight..I'm a lot more stronger than I look..Katsuki looks at me angrily and comes at me with explosions while getting closer to me since he was throwing small explosions I could easily dodge them and I start getting close to him and I kick him again, but this time in the face..he drops to the ground and I run up to him and I try using my gas again to make him out of boundaries I make sure to use it as strong as I can to make him fly away for good as soon as I was about to fly him away Katsuki grabs my leg and throws an explosion to my face I step back from the burning and he gets up and picks me up and throws me up high and continues throwing explosions at me repeatedly fast and strong.

I'm literally flying up the sky while i'm in pain from the explosions he's throwing at me I feel so weak he won't let me get down from the grown until he finally stops and I fall to the grown harshly and I can't even get up my body feels so sore i'm shaking too much..Ms.Midnight announces that i'm out of boundaries and tells Katsuki he won to the next round. I'm still in the floor shaking I try grabbing into something, but I have nothing to grab on..I think..I think i'm having a seizure..I hear someone from the crowd yelling that something is wrong with me. Ms.Midnight quickly comes up to me and notices that i'm having a seizure she quickly yells for the ER to come and take me to recovery girl. while they come to take me to recovery girl I start closing my eyes and it's all blank.

I wake up randomly and I see i'm on a bed I feel so much pain all over my body I can hardly move.

"Y/n you're in serious trouble. You knew you were underweight and still came to the festival like that. You could of literally died out there! What were you thinking!?"

I look over and see it was Recovery girl I just look down and say nothing I knew what I did was wrong..but I made it this far it was all worth it even if I did die.

A couple minutes past and I hear banging from the door Recovery girl opens it and I see it's Midoriya, Uraraka ,Iida, Asui, Ashido, Kirishima and Todoroki trying to all bunch inside the room.

"Is y/n okay!? Can we see her?!" I hear them all yell out and Recovery girl didn't even get a chance to answer they all just entered anyway.

"Y/n! How are you feeling.." I hear Uraraka ask me. I try speaking, but my voice is too low they noticed so they just try cheering me up.

"Y/n you were really cool out there Katsuki such a mad ass." I hear Kirishima tell me I just smiled softly they all just start talking to me trying to cheer me up and few minutes later they all leave except for Todoroki.

"Y/n this is all my fault..I knew I shouldn't of let you go to the festival like this..I'm so sorry y/n im so stupid. I'm such a terrible friend." I hear Todoroki say and he gently grabs my hand.

I wish I can tell him that this isn't he's fault he's a good friend to me..but I can't even speak I feel a few tears coming down my eyes I just feel so bad that Todoroki feels this way..Todoroki wipes my tears off and tells me

"Y/n I have to go. I have a match against Katsuki and I swear i'm going to kill him for this. Please stay here as long as you need to, to recovery completely..i'll see you later y/n." Todoroki tells me and he leaves the room to start his match.

Damn it I want to see the match, but i'm in such bad condition I can't move this freaking sucks.

a/n: school stressing me out and i've only gone for a week lol. Hope you like this shitty chapter.