First impression.

-Your Pov-

"Y/n we need to get up before we're late on your first day of returning back to school." I hear some voice very close to me say.

I'm so comfortable leaning on someone's body I honestly don't want to get up..wait hold up. My eyes widen as I realized I was sleeping on someone. I push myself away from the person as quickly as possible only to notice it was Todoroki.

"Slept well huh?" Todoroki says as he also gets up.

"U-Uh Yeah. How'd I get here?" I ask Todoroki.

I must of been knock out because I seriously don't remember coming to Todoroki's house.

"Long story short, we were at the forest ended up on the ground and you laid on top of me and fell asleep I took you to your house, but no one was there so I brought you here."

He says as he changed into his school uniform and that's when I just recognized he wasn't wearing a shirt. He's body is so..

"Here wear this for school since you don't have any uniform with you." Todoroki cuts me off from my thoughts.

He walks inside his restroom so that he can let me change. Guess I have to wear boy clothes today. They're so big on me even though Todoroki isn't that big I wonder if it's big on him too?

"You can come out now." I hollered out and I see him come out holding a toothbrush I'm guessing for me.

I walk towards him and grab it and walk inside his restroom and look at myself in the mirror raising my shirt up a little. Am I really healthy? I still feel a bit light, but the doctor released me, so maybe I am better just not use to it. I began to brush my teeth and try brushing my hair with my fingers since Todoroki doesn't have anything for me to use. Using my fingers was useless because it wasn't helping at all so I just put it in a messy bun and walked out.

"I'm ready." I walked towards Todoroki, he was just sitting on his bed waiting on me.

He glared at me for a moment making me feel like I should look away before I start blushing.

"W-What?" I stuttered shyly because Todoroki wouldn't keep his eyes off me.

He gets up standing in front of me and says.

"Oh nothing. Just never seen you with your hair up. You look cute that's all."

Well looking away isn't going to help now. I can feel myself heat up and try covering it up.

"Okay! Let's go before it gets late eh?" I awkwardly start walking out his room and Todoroki follows closing the door behind him.

I head downstairs and I see his older sister coming out the kitchen door with her face facing the other way so she can't see who's coming down stairs. Todoroki grabs my hand before I even made it to the last step and gets in front of me.

"Todoroki you're still here? I thought you were long gone. Hurry up before you're la-" She stops her sentence as she turns around and sees me behind Todoroki.

"Huh?! Is this your little girlfriend or something Shoto!?" Todoroki just blows her off and opens the door and we both hurry out before his sister starts questioning him.