spooky night.

-Todoroki's Pov-

"Happy halloween Todoroki!!" Y/n excitedly yelps out as she gets on top of my chest.

I gaze up to look into her eyes, "Someone's still a kid huh?"

Y/n laughs and gets off of me to lay next to me.

"Of course free candy! Please we have to do something together Todoroki."

"Do something, like what? Trick or treating?" I sarcastically chuckled.

"Yeah good idea we can dress up and maybe do a little make up or something."

Realizing that y/n was excited about this..I wasn't going to say no.

"Alright..what are you going to dress up as?" I asked y/n

"Eh? Todoroki you're also dressing up with me. Ouu I think you'd look good as a vampire! Hmm how about it? Maybe we should be a vampire couple!"

"A vampire? As long as you dress up too..I don't see why not, but where are we going to get the costumes?"

"You leave that to me." Y/n tells me winking at me as she exits out our room.

While she's gone I think to myself. Am I really going to go through this? Trick or treating? Aren't I a little too old? I mean, I've never done it when I was a kid due to the asshole I live with I couldn't have a childhood..maybe this won't be so bad, besides y/n seems really excited about it. It'll be my first halloween with someone I care about.

Y/n comes back with what i'm guessing is our costume.

"Look Todoroki! Momo nicely made us both our vampire costume. Come on let's put it on so we can do the make up next." She says tossing me the costume.

I change into it in the restroom and look at myself in the mirror. The long cape and black pants, it also came with some white gloves. I start laughing at myself.

"Y/n do I really have to wear this? I thought I could just go watch you trick or treat or something.." I cut myself off when I see y/n in her costume.

She too, had a cape with some black shorts on and fishnet on her thighs. She looked hella cute on her costume.

"Huh!? Yes you have to dress up with me, I have to have my vampire boyfriend to keep me protected duh!!" y/n says as she fixes her fishnets.

Y/n looks up and she starts squealing and runs towards me to hug me.

"Oh my, Todoroki you're so!! *squeals* I can't even say it!"

I chuckle with a smile at the end, "You look better, and you're right I should go with you I don't want anyone trying anything, so I guess I will be protecting you after all."

Y/n with a big grin on her face drags me back to the restroom to do our makeup. Luckily it wasn't a lot, it was just fake blood on my lip to make it seem like i'm an actual vampire I guess. Once we finish doing that she grabs her pumpkin basket where she'll be having her candy and we're ready to leave. As we exit our room a few of our classmates were out chilling at the living room. They examine our costumes.