Pushing away.

-Your Pov-

{Dreaming}
Katsuki..? Wh-what are you doing..why am I..tidied up like this? Untie me Katsuki don't just stand there stupid!

"Y/n you're so dumb. I'm the one who tied you up dumbass. I told you not to get in my way, but you don't listen so now you're going to die." Katsuki says.

Katsuki..what the hell? What do you mean i'm going to die!? I haven't done anything to you! Untie me now!

{End of dream}

I wake up terrified..and a bit sweaty. What was that..why did I dream about Katsuki that he was going to kill me.? I mean, I know we aren't that friendly with each other..but that still doesn't add up about my dream..weird. I get up from my bed and get some clean clothes to jump into the shower since I woke up a bit sweaty. As i'm showering I start thinking about what am I going to do for the next two days. Should I go train like normal? Even though the festival is over, but who knows what we'll do after we come back to the U.A so I guess i'll go back to training as normal, but I have to take it easy and make sure I get back to being healthy. Hopefully I see Todoroki there..well I don't know. I think I might actually feel something for him. No I shouldn't. I'm probably just confused about all of this. Like where did all these feelings come from? Todoroki and I are just friends. Ugh. I don't know what i'm feeling right now, but I wanna know how it went with his visit he told he'll tell me about it.

I get out the shower and put on some clean clothes and wrap a towel on my head because i'm too lazy to blow dry my hair right now. I go downstairs and see my mother left already. I enter the kitchen door and I noticed she left me some breakfast for me to eat. I sit down on the kitchen table and began eating the waffles my mom made for me. As I finished I quickly wash the dishes and go to the living room to finish watching the anime attack on titan that I haven't been able to watch due to the festival, but now I have two free days so i'm going to take advantages of that then i'll head to training.

-Todoroki's Pov-

I hear a few knocks on my door which made me wake up completely and I just turn my body around looking at my door from where the knocking is coming from and just stare at it not wanting to say anything or get up to see whoever it is and what they want.

"Shoto!? Wake up I made breakfast it's going to get cold hurry up and come downstairs." My older sister says and I don't hear her knocking anymore.

I just sigh of not wanting to go down there I know she's gonna want to talk about my visit with mom.

Eventually I get up and go to my bathroom to brush my teeth and a bit of my hair since it was messy finally I head downstairs and I see my older sister there waiting for me to join her to eat together. I just roll my eyes and sit across her and began eating breakfast with her.

"I know you're not gonna want to talk about it, but i'm still gonna ask. Why did you choose to see mom now? What did you say to her?" My sister asks me and I just continue eating for a while making it all silent until I finally respond to her.

"Because it was time for me see her can I not do that? She is my mom after all. What my mom and I talked about is none of your concern. Stop being so nosey eh? What are you going to do snitch on me and tell my old man?" I told my sister taking my last bite and head up back to my room.

Damn why does she have to be so nosey. I'm only telling y/n about my visit she's the only one who actually cares. Talking about y/n..I don't think I actually like her in that kind of way. I'm just assuming things. What if she's using her quirk on me? People do say her quirk is some type of "love quirk" what if she's making me feel like this towards her? Is that even possible? What the hell am I saying? Y/n isn't like that. Damn it. I don't wanna admit I like y/n. It's just a one time thing it'll go away. Plus i'm not the type of guy that dates so i'm just going to avoid my feelings about y/n.

But I spend a lot more time with her..how am I going to push my feelings aside? Fuck. This is why I shouldn't have been friends with her in the first place. No. Y/n has helped me out a lot I can't just throw that away. She's been through a lot too I don't want to make things worse. Besides y/n doesn't like me in that kind of way so she won't return any feelings back then I can forget about my feelings about her. Shit didn't I kiss her cheek in the festival? What the fuck was I thinking? I don't even remember that exactly..What if I gave her a wrong signal. This is bad. I need to clear my head. I'll just go to where I always train I doubt y/n will be there since the festival is over. Then i'll be able to think about what I actually feel. I'm not the type of guy who has relationships. Even if I did date y/n it'd be terrible. I'm not good at showing emotions towards people. It makes me look weak and soft. That's just not me. Eh whatever I don't like y/n like that i'm just confused.

a/n: i'll probably will only be updating 2 times a week if I can. Buttt anyways I hit 1k reads yayy thank you all 🌸