savory.

-Todoroki's Pov-

"Todoroki..you need to come out of your room..we haven't seen you for a whole week..please..come eat, talk to us. We're all having a difficult time not seeing y/n be here with us, but you still need to take care of yourself." Midoryia knocks half way through.

I don't comment. Just the mention of her name makes me feel unbearable.

"That's it-"

My door, that was once locked, now you see broken. You see Kirishima, Iida, Midoryia, and even Momo entering themselves into my room.

"Have you at least fed Nekko.?" Kirishma asks as he gets hit at the back of his head by Momo.

"Of course I have. Y/n gave him to me as a gift. I couldn't protect her, the least thing I can do is protect Nekko. He's all I got that reminds me of her."

"Todoroki.."

"It's the truth. No matter what you guys say, that's how i'll see it. It's my fault she's missing." I say pushing my head deeper into my pillow.

"You finally got him to open up? Did you tell him?"

I hear Kaminari say as he enters my room.

Tell me what? I raise my head up facing all five of them.

"Idiot..we haven't..We weren't suppose to..." Momo elbows him.

I sit up from my bed with my feet touching the ground.

"Tell me what and why can't I know."

"Nothing Todoroki, just forget what Kaminari said." Iida responds quickly.

"No. You guys budge inside of my room without my permission, I deserve to know."

"We really shouldn't tell you..Todoroki..." Midoryia nervously says.

I stomp my feet to the ground activating my ice and spread it across the room where my door use to be. I make sure to put a whole blockage of my ice so that none of them are able to leave. They all turn back to look at me a bit frightened.

"Tell me what." I say furiously.

Kirishima sighs.

"We aren't suppose to tell you, Todoroki. We can get in trouble for it. You keeping us hostage isn't very manly of you.."

"Manly? You want to talk about manly? You literally broke my door forcefully to make me feel even more bad about myself. None of us here are manly, I mean look at us..we're here wasting time..when we could be out there..looking for her...why..why can't we go help her..isn't that what we want to do in the future!? Save people! Right Midoryia.? Iida!? So why not now..." I try holding my tears from escaping my eyes.

Kirishima comes towards me trying to comfort me but I push him off of me.

"Please. Tell me."

They all look at each other with a disappointed look on their face.

"The teachers and principal have decided to let us help find y/n.."