Ch.8 Both Cats

(Unedited)

Have you ever met someone who thinks they are so good at keeping secrets but every time they open their mouth they give away their big secret a little bit at a time? Well that's what happens every time I talk to the Cullens. It seems like they are hiding something as big as what I'm hiding from them.

I've always wanted to try to read their mind to at least try to figure out this big mystery, but every time I try it's nothing that's giving away anything. But when Alice starts to talk about their life that's when I start getting clues.

"Oh no we don't eat" Alice spoke up after I tried to give her a piece of my gum.

Edward quickly shot her a sharp look before Alice quickly added to her statement.

"We're vegetarian!" Alice almost shouted at me.

"Well I'm not sure what vegetarian had to do with gum, you could have just said no." I grumbled while putting the piece of gum back in my pocket.

Do you understand how weird the Cullen's are now? I can't put my finger around Edward either, he is so closed off all the time and when he finally opens up he talks as if he's from another time. Always calling putting me first, always being super polite. I haven't met a teenage boy in this century who acts that polite.

"Are you ready to go Amelia?" Edward asks while holding the door to his Volvo open.

As soon I was about to respond I was pushed in car by small pixie like hands. Alice soon scooted in right next to me with the biggest smile on her face.

"Of course she's ready!" Alice squeals while giving me an awkward hug in the tight space we have.

Jasper and Edward just shared a look and shook their head while they got in the car. Edward quickly turned on the car and off we went to the mysterious Cullen house.

*
I'm not sure if it was Edward's speed or the constant babbling of Alice but I started to get this weird feeling in my stomach. It didn't quite feel like sickness but it also made me feel like I was about to vomit all over Edward's clean leather seats.

The silver Volvo finally came to a quick stop so I finally opened my eyes, hoping the stop of the speed made my sickness decrease. I was wrong.

"I am so excited for you to meet Emmett and Rosalie!" Alice squealed one again before basically ripping me out of the car.

As soon as I got a glance of their house my jaw basically dropped. The house is absolutely beautiful. The open windows and surrounding woods. Cam would die if he saw this house.

 "I'm going to have to tell Esme you love her house

"I'm going to have to tell Esme you love her house." Edward whispered in my ear before Alice tugged my arm to follow her. I quickly give Edward a small smile before getting drug in the house.

"We will start with a tour of the house before we introduce you to Emmett and Rosalie." Alice told me before dragging me around once again.

******
(Edward's POV)