Ch.14 Mother dearest

(Unedited)

(Edward's POV)

The earth seemed to stand still as I watched Jacob help Amelia to her car at the dinner. They looked to be covered in sand as if they were rolling around together. The thought of them, together makes me want to go in a rage. I know what she is, I know how dangerous can become, so why am I still dying to be with her.

"I'm pretty sure, stalking is against the law." A man spoke from behind me.

I turned around to see a man standing by a base of a tree, smoking a cigarette. The smoke lingered by his face as he exhaled slowly. His eyes examined me as he was disgusted with my existence.

"Who are you?" I question him, as I finally get a glance of his golden eyes.

"I'm here to protect my daughter from evil creatures like you." He tells me as burns out his cigarette with his fingers.

His daughter. Who is his daughter? More importantly how does he know what I am.

My hand quickly grabs his throat as I push him against the tree. I feel his heart beat through my hands. Surprisingly enough it has steady.

"Easy pretty boy, you won't kill me." He said as a small smirk was placed on his lips.

"And why is that." I ask him while I tighten my grip on his neck.

He makes a slight broken chuckle as he rolls his golden eyes.

"Because pretty boy, you're in love with my daughter."

*******

"What's up with you bringing in strays?" Rosalie says with an eye roll while walking over to Emmett who was playing some kind of video game with Jasper.

Amelia's father followed behind me, making sure to stay as far away from me and my adoptive siblings as possible.

"Well if I recalled from my visions, you guys didn't seem to mind having my daughter around, even if that blonde one tried to eat her like a Chick-fil-A sandwich." The golden eye man said.

Everyone's eyes snapped towards us. Jasper looked at us with guilt written all over his face. Alice rubbed his back for comfort while glaring at the man. Esme was on the white couch looking at us with worry. Emmett made his hands in fist, looking as if he's ready to knock this guy into oblivion.

"Did you only come here to insult my children or is there a real reason why your here?" Carlisle questions while walking into the living area.

The man made yet another chuckle like the one before while walking over to an armchair to sit down.

"How rude of me, I'm Gabriel." The man spoke while looking directly at my adoptive father, "what the hell are you doing around my daughter."

~~~~~~~

(Amelia'a POV)

The day seemed to drag on when I was with I was Jacob. We have this connection that's for sure, but for some reason all I can think about is Edward. His golden eyes haunt my dreams, his mysterious smirk plays on my mind. No matter what I do he haunts me like a bad clown in a Stephen king novel.

"You're finally home!" Cam breaks me out of my inner monologue.

"Thanks for the great observation papa cam," I tell him before trying to make run for the stairs.

"Wait, we have a guest!" Cam tells me with a smile on his face. 

I finally glance at Cam and his face is forcefully happy but I see worry in his eyes. I instantly think of the man I saw at this diner this morning and my heart fell.

"Oh." I say as I follow him to our living room.

My heart felt like it was racing. I feel like I was a ticking bomb and I had 3 seconds left before everything around me turned to ashes.

When we reached the edge of the room I quickly scanned around me to see Mitchell looking flustered as he talking to this blonde women who sat on the couch in front of him. He quickly looked back to see us enter, and his smile quickly dropped before quickly plastering on a fake one, which made him look like the joker from Batman.

"Amelia, you're home." Mitchell says with less enthusiasm than Cam did before.

Mitchell would make a horrible actor, glade he made it as a doctor.

"Nah, just a mirage." I tell him as I fake a laugh, "You missed me so much that your mind made you think I was here."

The room stayed quite as my joke was a hit and miss. Everyone was looking at me as if I showed up in my birthday suite.

"It was a joke." I tell them, "Guess I shouldn't quit my day job."

A forced laugh came from Cam as Mitchell looks as if  he could burst out into tears at any given second.

"Such the jokester this one." Cam said as he squeeze my shoulders.

"She gets that from her dad." The women finally spoke up.

I quickly turned my head to meet her golden eyes. I have always hated how unique my eyes were and now I can't stop seeing everyone with the same irises.

"Who are you?" I say with more rudeness in my voice then intended.

My tone of my voice must have hurt her by the look on her face. She quickly made a small smile before replying to my question.

"It's been a long time since I have seen your face," she tells me while standing up from the white couch, reviling the grape juice stain I made when I was a young girl, "I'm your mother."

"No one likes you, go back to whatever planet you came from, freak." Sarah Jane tells me before shoving me into a big mud puddle.

Some other girls in the orphanage laugh as the follow behind Sarah Jane to go back inside. The only dress I owned was ruined. It was yet again another adoption day and they ruined it once again.

I quickly stand up to salvage the dress my wiping of big goops of mud from the silk type material.

"They are just jealous of you, you know?" A women spoke from behind me.

I turn around to see a blonde women with bright golden eyes like mine.

"You're eyes are like mine." I tell her while bashfully looking at her through my eyelashes. "Are you here looking for a girl to adopt."

"I have a daughter." She tells me with a soft smile, "and I can tell she's going to grow up strong."

I look at her with confusion as I here Mrs. Norris yell for me to come inside. I look up to the house and quickly look back to notice the women was gone.

"I remember you." I say as my memory played in my head, "Get out."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Notes~

Another chapter, say what?! I am literally just figuring out where I want to go with this story so thanks for waiting for me to figure it out!

I hope you like this chapter! I know it's kind of confusing so far but I promise I think I know what I'm doing. Haha, don't forget to vote and comment, I would love to hear what you think is going to happen!