Ch. 6 Don't We All

(Amelia's POV)

My first day of school can be classified as anything but uneventful. The Cullens followed me around all day, helping me with anything and everything. It was like having my own personal assistants. Every once in a while I would catch them whispering among themselves as if they were secretly trying to cure cancer. Every time they came around my mind told me to shut down and run away but  it was really strange to have people who actually want to be your friend. They make me feel normal.

"Amelia, wait up!" I hear Alice Cullen shout from the other side of the parking lot.

My social anxiety told me to just get in the car and pretend as if id I didn't hear her but that all changed when I noticed Edward. Something about his presence makes me forget about the rest of the world. Every time he came close to me it made me feel complete. It makes me wonder if they are like me, I mean we have the same eye color.

"Amelia!" Alice squealed, breaking me out of my train of thought.

"Hi Alice" I greet her shyly as I shift on my hip, "Edward, Jasper."

Both of the boys greeted me with a simple nod. A small smirk was placed on Edward's lips as he noticed me squirm under his stare.

"So do you want to hang out?" Alice questions me while bouncing on the tips of her toes.

"Um why not, my Dad's would love to see I made friends." I quickly glaze at Edward, "Would Bella be joining us?"

Edwards eyes seemed to lose his happiness as I mentioned his girlfriends name. The smirk that was once placed on his perfect lips was now turned into a straight line.

"She has plans with her dog tonight." Edward told me, which caused Jasper and Alice to erupt in laughter.

I wasn't sure what was so funny about her dog, but I could tell by the scowl look on Edward's face that it was a sensitive subject.

"Can we invite our Sister and brother?" Alice shouts out, " I'm pretty sure they would love to meet you"

"Sure, I think my dads wont mind."

More Cullens to meet? What could I possibly be getting my self into?

*

So remember when I said Cam wouldn't mind if I had the Cullens come over? Well... Cam totally flipped when I pulled up into the driveway with extra house guests. I have never seen him run up the stairs faster than he did when we walked through the door.

"You'll have to excuse my dad, he doesn't like to meet new people unless he looks his absolute best."

"Alice is the same way." muttered Jasper which caused Alice to give him a glare.

"Your house is amazing, Esme would feel like she needs to step up her game." Alice tells me while examining the sunflowers in the stary night vase I made for Cam my freshmen year.

"Thanks my-" I began to say before I was brutally interrupted.

"If you think this is amazing you should have seen our house in Georgia, it was breathtaking." Cam said making his grand entrance while descending down the staircase.

So it begins, Cam being the Center attention. And he wonders why i'm just a wallflower?

"Well, don't be rude Amelia, introduce your friends."

Before I could even open my mouth to introduce the Cullens, Alice took it upon herself to introduce her family.

"Hi I'm Alice Cullen, your daughters new best friend!" she sequels while giving Cam a hug.