Ch. 3 The Cullens

(Edward's POV)

A Month has gone by since Bella saved me from dying in the hands of the Volltori. As days go by I can see she is changing to a different person, nothing like the Bella I fell in love with. She spends so much time with the mutt from the reservation and I can tell she is falling for his wolfish charms. I need to remind myself that its for the best, she has a chance at a human life, one that she could not get from me. She's able to give Charlie and Rene kids, to grow old and live a life, instead of living her life a soulless monster like myself.

Pushing my thoughts aside I arise from my piano bench. My family scattered about the living room, living as if they where humans. Emmett and Jasper watch a football game, placing bets on their favorite teams. Alice flips through a fashion magazine, marking outfits to buy. Rose, likewise to Alice, flips through a magazine but her magazine is all about cars. My mother for all intents and purposes, Esme, changes out flowers in the vase next to the window. To any human, we would look like a normal family but the last time I checked, normal human families did not have to suck the blood out of an animal to survive.

Edward, gather the family, we need to discuss something. Carlisle thoughts rush through my mind.

"Carlisle is home, he needs to speak to all of us." I tell everyone as I sit on the love seat.

Everyone looked at me with confusion, I reply with a shrug of my shoulders. Carlisle has blocked me out of his thoughts, a trick he mastered many years ago. He thinks its amusing to him to think of classical music when I'm around, Emmett also has a laugh about it because he thinks its like an elevator in my head.

"There is a new family entering Forks" Carlisle notifies us, walking in to stand by Esme.

"So, what does that to do with us?" Rose questions Carlisle, clearly annoyed to deal with anything human.

He was about to respond before I saw the image of her in his mind. She was absolutely stunning, long brown hair, beautiful body, snow white skin. When I noticed her eyes I realize what Carlisle is worried about. She had bright golden eyes.They hold life in them unlike ours, she looks to human to be one of us. It can't be true, can it?

"She's not, is she?" I ask still thinking about the beautiful women.

Emmett and Alice look at me with confusion, while Rose, Jasper, and Esme look at Carlisle for an answer.

"Defiantly not, but the thing is, her blood smelt delicious. " Carlisle informs us while brushing his hair through his fingers. "it is very strange, for the first time in along time, I felt like I couldn't control my self around human blood."

Thats all he was thinking about, the way her blood smelt. Alice is trying to figure out why she didn't see this coming sooner, Jasper tries to calm Carlisle emotions, and me, well i'm still thinking about her.

"Maybe she isn't human." Esme says while putting her hand on Carlisle shoulder.

"She was human Esme her heart was beating, she's not a shapshiffter because I would have known.." Carlisle started up again before he looked up at us shocked.

I started to read his mind, he was saying something about how 'she cant be, they are all dead'. Then he blocksme out before he gives more information out. He gazes up at me then at the whole family.

"You are to stay away from Amelia Duchannes do you understand?" Carlisle told us.

We all nodded before he left the room. Esme looked just as confused, as the rest of us and followed him to his study. Emment, Jasper, Rose, and Alice were thinking the same thing as I.

"So who wants to get to know Ms. Amy?" Emmett questions.

"As tempting as it sounds, is it really a good idea to go against Carlisle?" Jasper inquires.

Emmett groans in a childish tone as Jasper makes a valid point. We raley ever go against Carlise's wishes, so why is our temptation high to discover the mysteries Amelia Duchannes. What a beautiful name.

"Jasper makes a valid point." I tell everyone, which causes Emmett to groan again, "But, it wouldn't hurt to say hello."

Emmett cheer and thrust a fist into the air. Alice is cheering about having a new best friend, while Rose and Jasper look weary of the whole thing.

"That's what i'm talking about, Eddy." Emmett shouts at me causing me to shoot him a glare.

"This is going to end bad." Rose mutters before leaving the room followed by an excited Emmett.

Alice gives me a small smile before dragging Jasper up to their room. I sit back down on the couch and get lost in my thoughts of Amelia Duchannes. Eight hours till I get to met you probably, I hope your ready for the Cullens.

*Notes*

Sorry it w as short I was just a filler soo um yea.....

If anyone wants to make me a trailer you can..

vote and comment