Ch.11 Bullseye

"So you're a dog?"

"A wolf, but basically yes, a dog."

"And you're a vampire?"

"That's the term people use, yes."

Here I am sitting between Sam and Carlisle watching Edward and Jacob try to see who has more testosterone. I guess it would probably be Jacob if we would have to be technical, does Edward even produce it anymore?

"What's going on?!" Isabella Swam shouts while getting out of her death trap of a truck.

"Well Edward came to pick me up but Jacob said something about this imprinting thing and then Edward declared a battle and then Jacob turned into Mr. Scruffy," I say in one breath, "I think your pretty caught up now."

Isabella looks at me with confusion as Edward throws Jacob at a tree, ouch.

"She knows?" Bella asks no one in particular.

"She does, she also thinks she is going into shock." I tell her before anyone could answer, "am I going to find out you're a troll next?"

A deep laugh cake from behind me and I turned around to see most of the guys from this morning standing in a pack in the woods. They must be puppies too.

"We should stop them!" Bells shouted at Carlisle, completely ignoring me.

"Try your best." I tell her while I wave my hand up to the scene before us.

Puppy Jacob launched tinker bell Edward into a rock which only seemed to irritate Edward more than anything. I can hear the pack behind me placing bets on who they think will be the victor. I seem to be surprised by how split the votes are. Bella just continues on shouting while I sit here and ponder how everything I thought was true turns out to be a lie, or I guess you should I say it turns out its actually true? It makes me wonder if there are a secret cove under the sea with a red hair mermaid who desperately wants to be a human teenage girl, or Hogwarts is actually a real place and I didn't get blessed enough to get granted with my letter. Now I cant help to think that my powers, I've had since I can remember, is actually apart of something bigger. Maybe i'm not the only one with what I thought was just a weird genetic abnormality, maybe there is a name for what I am. Maybe that's why Carlisle has been looking at me so strangely ever since he met me. He knows what I am.

"You know about me, don't you?" I question Carlisle as Bella stomps her foot like a toddler who can't watch baby shark for the 300th time.

Carlisle looks at me as if I didn't know that I had powers, or maybe he was just shocked that I figured out that I know he knows.

"If your asking if I know what you are then yes," Carlisle speaks up which causes Sam to turn his attention to us, obviously confused, "I'm surprised you wanted to be this close to Vampires knowing how dangerous we are to your kind."

Dangerous? My kind? What is this wang-fang going on about?

"What do you mean by dangerous, What am I?" I ask while my voice shakes in shock that I'm about to get an answer to my life long question to who I am.

Another look of shock shoots my way while Jacob bites Edwards ankle making me almost bust out laughing. I know a chihuahua who can do more damage than that.

"Look Out!" One of the puppies shouted from behind us.

Before I could process what was happening a rock came flying directly towards us and hit me square in the face. Bullseye.

**

"I'm so excited to go dress shopping with you!" Alice tells while we pull into a bridal store somewhere in pairs.

I look out the window of the yellow porsche. My stomach feels like I have a million little butterflies fluttering around.  I can't believe I'm about to pick out my wedding dress, I still can't believe I'm engaged.

"Now, before we go in there are you absolutely positive you want to marry him?" Alice questions me with a very serious look on her face.

It was a long and hard road to get where I am today, but I know that I want to marry him more than anything. I know he won't break my heart, I'm tired of getting my heart broken.

"Yes, I'm sure." I say more solemn than happy.

Alice shakes her head in displeasure but takes my answer as we make our way into the fancy little shop.

The shop owner said something in French and Alice replied with perfect French. Makes me wish I learned French instead of Spanish. I would have just translated it by reading Alice's mind but my head feels heavy from all the crying I have been doing this past month. I want to tell myself it's happy tears but I know it's because of him..

"That's the dress!" Alice squeals in joy.

A glamorous white dress was brought out from the back. The dress was definitely more glamorous than what I pictured as my dream wedding dress, but as I see Alice's face as she  talks about the accessories that will go great with the white dress I can't help but give the dress a chance.

As two women helped me in the dress I see Alice Across the stores being picky on the exact shoes that will go with the dress. Once I finally see myself in my dress I feel nothing but sadness.

'Why am I doing this' I ask myself.

'It's because he chose her, it will always be her and not you.' A voice went off in my head.

As a tear slides down my cheek I hear Alice gasp behind me.

"I knew that you would love this one, your even crying!" Alice shouts with joy as she gives me an extremely tight hug.

I return the hug with the little strength I have and give her a meek smile.

"Jacob is one lucky man!"

**********

Sorry I've been MIA I know this isn't the greatest chapter but I've had a severe case of Writers block and I'm finally getting in the groove again!

Thank you guys for reading and supporting this story!